Klopfenstein is back

MattyT

Bills re-sign TE Joe Klopfenstein!!!!!!! Woooo

Where do I sign up for season tickets? Hope there are seats left.

I've put all my confidence in Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey, just like I did with the previous coaches/GMs when they first took office. I like the good ole Southern boys running the show.

But as far as personnel and anything they've done so far....it's been a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Incognito back as well, given the lack of interest in him.

Dear God, soooo many people would finally STFU about him it would be more than worth it. Of course then the "Why would they even let him hit FA" grousing would continue. BTW, the latest on Incognito is no interest by any team.

Hey he has a an 11 YPC average!!!! :devil:

I stand corrected. :D

Dear God, soooo many people would finally STFU about him it would be more than worth it. Of course then the "Why would they even let him hit FA" grousing would continue. BTW, the latest on Incognito is no interest by any team.

This shouldn't make sense, but with the Bills somehow it does.

I didn't see that (not having any visits scheduled) happening. I can only surmise that the Bills a) don't want him back or b) knew about the league-wide disinterest and figured they'd take a chance on signing him for the minimum, rather than giving him a guaranteed salary of $1.176M.

Hey -- show some respect. This guy may have been the most important player of the 2009 season because he gave the Bills Braintrust that all-important roster flexibility.

Klopf on. Klopf off.

And I can imagine Chan exorting the Bills during one of his halftimes on a Klopf-off week, when the boys are up against it, to win just one for the Klopfer.

Hey, it's Friday.