Josh Reed visits the Pats.

Thats right folks, another Buffalo Bill outcast may be signing with the Pats. I can see it now: Game 1 2010, Pats 45 Bills 6.

Game 2: Pats 739 Bills 2. Josh Reed and Sam Aiken. Forget Welker and Moss. When you leave Buffalo, its like your career is reborn. Look at Coy Wire, Willis McGahee, and Jason FREAKIN Peters. Why is that? All those guys sucked when they were here. Mark it down, if Reed signs with the Pats, we will NEVER drop a ball, he WILL block like Hinds Ward, and WILL catch at least 5 TD's in the two games vs. Buffalo next year.

Ya know, I'm so frickin sick of this bullsht! Hey Buffalo, you know why people don't take you seriously and think you suck...BECAUSE YOU DO! When we signed Owens last spring, everyone thought the dominant Bills were back. Let me put it to you like this: MARKETING PLOY! And I too bought into it, I'm as guilty as anyone. When people said "yeah, they have T.O., but who's throwing him the ball?" We didn't want to hear it! We didn't care! We had the greatest aquisition of the '09 offseason. And, at the end of the day (season), we lost one more game than the previous 3 seasons.

I hate to pile on, but my 8 year old son is a Bills fan, loves 'em win or lose. But I refuse to expose him to this garbage by buying A ticket to a game. How do any of you stomach buying SEASON tickets? Trent Edwards WILL be our QB next year (until he's concussed again, of course), then who the hell else knows. Oh, I know, Brian Brohm! Woohooooooo! BRIAN BROHM SUCKSSSSSSSSSS. He was a backup for a reason, a clipboard holder for a reason. In April, at the draft, I want to see Buffalo get aggressive, trade something or someone for another 1st round pick. Get your QB and OT, then in the ladder rounds, get some friggin depth via free-agency. You know, you don't have to be the same old Bills every offseason. You can actually grow some balls and IMPROVE instead of just trying to sell tickets and merchandise. Plain and simply put, the Bills management needs to wake the hell up, try to actually improve this club with talent. Otherwise, take Ralph, Buddy, Chan, the guy who pisses in the sink in the stadium bathroom, the stupid "shout" song, and this worthless franchise, and flush the whole damn thing down the commode. This is Buffalo, we are crazy about football. We aren't like Dallas fans, or Giant fans or Jets fans, its like a cult following. We spend our hard earned dollars on a product that is just like that terd in the toilet. And thats what it is, SH*T! We deserve better. WE dont have to come to your out-dated stadium and "hope" our team wins. We want to KNOW our team is going to win. We want to bloody Tom Brady's pretty little face. We want more than 7-10 points on the board every game. Us Bills fans, we're blood thirsty. I HATE losing every year, and every year to New England. Its pathetic, you're pathetic. Get us a better product or go to friggin Canada for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right folks, another Buffalo Bill outcast may be signing with the Pats. I can see it now: Game 1 2010, Pats 45 Bills 6.

Game 2: Pats 739 Bills 2. Josh Reed and Sam Aiken. Forget Welker and Moss. When you leave Buffalo, its like your career is reborn. Look at Coy Wire, Willis McGahee, and Jason FREAKIN Peters. Why is that? All those guys sucked when they were here. Mark it down, if Reed signs with the Pats, we will NEVER drop a ball, he WILL block like Hinds Ward, and WILL catch at least 5 TD's in the two games vs. Buffalo next year.

Ya know, I'm so frickin sick of this bullsht! Hey Buffalo, you know why people don't take you seriously and think you suck...BECAUSE YOU DO! When we signed Owens last spring, everyone thought the dominant Bills were back. Let me put it to you like this: MARKETING PLOY! And I too bought into it, I'm as guilty as anyone. When people said "yeah, they have T.O., but who's throwing him the ball?" We didn't want to hear it! We didn't care! We had the greatest aquisition of the '09 offseason. And, at the end of the day (season), we lost one more game than the previous 3 seasons.

I hate to pile on, but my 8 year old son is a Bills fan, loves 'em win or lose. But I refuse to expose him to this garbage by buying A ticket to a game. How do any of you stomach buying SEASON tickets? Trent Edwards WILL be our QB next year (until he's concussed again, of course), then who the hell else knows. Oh, I know, Brian Brohm! Woohooooooo! BRIAN BROHM SUCKSSSSSSSSSS. He was a backup for a reason, a clipboard holder for a reason. In April, at the draft, I want to see Buffalo get aggressive, trade something or someone for another 1st round pick. Get your QB and OT, then in the ladder rounds, get some friggin depth via free-agency. You know, you don't have to be the same old Bills every offseason. You can actually grow some balls and IMPROVE instead of just trying to sell tickets and merchandise. Plain and simply put, the Bills management needs to wake the hell up, try to actually improve this club with talent. Otherwise, take Ralph, Buddy, Chan, the guy who pisses in the sink in the stadium bathroom, the stupid "shout" song, and this worthless franchise, and flush the whole damn thing down the commode. This is Buffalo, we are crazy about football. We aren't like Dallas fans, or Giant fans or Jets fans, its like a cult following. We spend our hard earned dollars on a product that is just like that terd in the toilet. And thats what it is, SH*T! We deserve better. WE dont have to come to your out-dated stadium and "hope" our team wins. We want to KNOW our team is going to win. We want to bloody Tom Brady's pretty little face. We want more than 7-10 points on the board every game. Us Bills fans, we're blood thirsty. I HATE losing every year, and every year to New England. Its pathetic, you're pathetic. Get us a better product or go to friggin Canada for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.. I like your passion but step away from the edge. Are you sure you aren't the 8 year old? You sure communicate like one.

First of all, TO was not the greatest acquisition in the league last year.. Good lord man are you serious?

Next, Brian Brohm was drafted in 2008.. Aaron Rodgers is Green Bay's starter.. Did you expect a rookie to take over for one of the best QB's in the league? :devil:

Finally.. I don't know what the hell you are getting at, but Dallas, Giants and Jets fans are just as fanatical and crazy about football as Bills fans..

Guest dog14787

You know the old saying, opinions are like A-holes and everyone's got one. My opinion is Josh Reed is still a decent WR and was on his way to becoming TE's go to guy until T.O. showed up.

I realize T.O. has a huge fan following so I'm not going to piss a bunch of folks off with pure speculation on my part, but for TE to regain the leadership role with his Buffalo Bills football team it was time for T.O. and his sidekick Josh Reed to head on down the road in my opinion.

I know, I know, you don't even have to say it, many of you (A-holes) wish TE and dog would just head on down the road. :devil:

I guess I don't understand how you think the Bills are all about marketing. I think they are legitimately trying to win this year whether any of us like the moves or not. There is no F-in marketing ploy this year. They brought in a coach no one wanted for 10 years, a GM nobody thought of in his 30 years in the leauge and haven't made any moves for players outside of Cornell. So I guess how do you think it's the same old Bills?

They aren't just trying to sell tickets this year!

I guess I don't understand how you think the Bills are all about marketing. I think they are legitimately trying to win this year whether any of us like the moves or not. There is no F-in marketing ploy this year. They brought in a coach no one wanted for 10 years, a GM nobody thought of in his 30 years in the leauge and haven't made any moves for players outside of Cornell. So I guess how do you think it's the same old Bills?

They aren't just trying to sell tickets this year!

Yeah, really...all about marketing...if they were all about marketing you think they would try to put together a team that wins, more than it loses...all about marketing...ain't that rich?

Just way too long for a blog! I have the same tendancy and now I know what people mean when I do this! That's why I only read a couple of lines and stopped! That's why not too many people normally respond to my blogs! Well before I do what the guy above me did...I'm going to tackle it and end it by saying that I thought that Josh Reed was a okay to good player and that I believe the QB problem had to do with his lack of production last year than anything else!

Josh Reed is already consider to be one of the best if not the best run blocking recievers in the NFL. He is a good reciever so be prepared to get even angrier.

Yeah, really...all about marketing...if they were all about marketing you think they would try to put together a team that wins, more than it loses...all about marketing...ain't that rich?

Ok, ok...the rant was ridiculous, i agree.

But you honestly think having Mr. Marketing himself as the GM benefitted the club the most? Singing TO while blowing up your offensive coordinator, offensive line, and then scrapping your entire offensive plan a few weeks into the season because of the prior screw ups was not a marketing gimmick?

Truly, you can't be serious.

TO was entirely a marketing move. If it wasn't, then perhaps you can tell me what the LONG TERM plan was in signing an aging, historically toxic locker room malcontent of a WR that has been TO throughout his career? What was the plan? Sign him for 1 year until something better comes along and hope that he doesn't send your starting QB to the psyche ward in the mean time?!!?

And I loved all of the Vick garbage. Thankfully that charade seems dead. If the Bills were seriously involved in the Vick camp after the TO debacle then I would have to say that it is ENTIRELY marketing, and there is no interest in BUILDING (key term) a contender.

Neither of those 2 players mentioned displays any type of character to build a team around.

But if you want sizzle to sell seats, those 2 bring it in droves.

Ok, ok...the rant was ridiculous, i agree.

But you honestly think having Mr. Marketing himself as the GM benefitted the club the most? Singing TO while blowing up your offensive coordinator, offensive line, and then scrapping your entire offensive plan a few weeks into the season because of the prior screw ups was not a marketing gimmick?

Truly, you can't be serious.

TO was entirely a marketing move. If it wasn't, then perhaps you can tell me what the LONG TERM plan was in signing an aging, historically toxic locker room malcontent of a WR that has been TO throughout his career? What was the plan? Sign him for 1 year until something better comes along and hope that he doesn't send your starting QB to the psyche ward in the mean time?!!?

And I loved all of the Vick garbage. Thankfully that charade seems dead. If the Bills were seriously involved in the Vick camp after the TO debacle then I would have to say that it is ENTIRELY marketing, and there is no interest in BUILDING (key term) a contender.

Neither of those 2 players mentioned displays any type of character to build a team around.

But if you want sizzle to sell seats, those 2 bring it in droves.

The Terrell Owens signing was pathetic... I will give you that. I was never, for a second, on board with that....I can't believe, to this day, how many here thought that was the answer to our problems. You can't blame the Bills for the Vick rumor, because, it never materialized (not yet anyways), and they didn't start the rumor.

I for one, think that the Bills, beyond the Owens signing (that was 1 move in 4 years) are motivated by PR, they are motivated by money, or, more-over, figuring out ways to field a team, without spending much of Ralph Wilson's money. The people building this team, whether it is Buddy Nix, Russ Brandt, or even Bill Cowher, have no margin for error if they want this team to be successful. They are operating under restrictions that most other teams do not have, and they are self imposed restrictions.

It's called the Buffalo curse. For some reason, when you leave the Bills or Sabres, your career takes off! I don't have any explainations for it, I have just lived through this all my life.

Funny, I only recall maybe a handful of Bills ever leaving for another team and having any success of note out of the hundreds and hundreds that have left. If there's a Buffalo curse affecting the Bills, it's certainly not that.

relax, Coy Wire still is bad, Mcgahee is not a featured back, Jim Leonard is still a below average player. Reed will be a #4 reciever if he goes there. Nobody is beiing reborn