Here We Sit 1 FA signed That's it

Driffill

Are you Kidding me, the front office cut loose many players including an OT that Pittsburgh signed , and to date we have hosted an OL that signed with Texans and we signed a Raider so/so starter. The front office had better get busy, cause we don't have very many draft picks....certainly not enough to plug all the holes.....Get busy boys spend some of Ralph's money he was gonna pay Cowher and at the VERY LEAST bring in some players for workouts.......Season Ticket Payment due......I just don't know...........anybody else feel this way???

Somewhat...but think about free agency this way...

The Bills need to get their draft straight before going out to sign FA. Early in free agency a lot of players are overpaid because of the high demand. Wait a bit then sign a FA that makes sense.

I for one would rather the Bills draft then fill remaining hole with stop gaps (mid-level FAs) than over pay for Dansby or whoever and have that shape their draft.

Posts like these make me cringe because i he didn't do his homework. Do people understand that there isn't a CBA in place right now? Because of this there are around 200 less Unrestricted Free agents? That is a huge number. This years FA class is pretty sad if you ask me. It's mostly filled with over the hill players. there also isn't a salary cap but yet players like LT and westbrook are still getting cut AKA over the hill.

Trying to build off someone else's cast offs is stupid.

Are you Kidding me, the front office cut loose many players including an OT that Pittsburgh signed , and to date we have hosted an OL that signed with Texans and we signed a Raider so/so starter. The front office had better get busy, cause we don't have very many draft picks....certainly not enough to plug all the holes.....Get busy boys spend some of Ralph's money he was gonna pay Cowher and at the VERY LEAST bring in some players for workouts.......Season Ticket Payment due......I just don't know...........anybody else feel this way???

No...and these panicky threads are getting old.

You do realize FA last throughout the spring, summer and most of the fall right? They don't have to get everyone this month. Once they draft and sign college FA they will have a better idea of what else they want to add in terms of veteran FA's. There are no big difference makers available anyway. And whose to say they won't make some trades to get players or draft picks. Wait a minute before you go off the deep end.

Better start finding a new hobby for the next Bills football season because they won't be very good. The only thing we can do is wait and see what happens in the draft. lets just hope they can work some trades and pile up some picks. :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAhbvTBWfc

so who should we sign...don't bash if you don't have some proposals...give us YOUR plan. :doh:

Get used to it, Ralph doesn't give a Rat's Ass if they win or not, as long as the profit gets bigger.

What's everyone crying about?

We DID sign a FA---an O-lineman from the Raiders. How can that go wrong?

This new Bills regime is really going where no other has gone before.

Given the last ten years that's a good thing. :doh:

Will people be happy when the Bills are stuck in the mud in three years or are they willing to wait for an intelligent rebuild?

TO. Kiwaka Mitchell. Derrick Dockery.

There's a reason most guys are free agents. Once the top names go, there isn't much left but other people's garbage. The Bills were lucky to get a solid player in Stroud.

No, not at all...enlighten us on the FA's that you would actually take the time to bring in for workouts. This years FA class is incredibly lacking in talent. :ph34r:

No, not at all...enlighten us on the FA's that you would actually take the time to bring in for workouts. This years FA class is incredibly lacking in talent. :ph34r:

What you must be kidding.

1. Major Applewhite
    Travis Henry
    A guy with the last name of Smith

I mean thats an all star team right there!!!