Kelly wants the Bills to draft Tebow.

for a team and fanbase that values guys that have played in cold weather I'm shocked that very few have brought up the fact the tebow has played his entire career in florida, and we have no idea how he would react to the cold weather. How are his floaters going to drift in the buffalo winds, it's a legit question that I haven't seen asked much, and I can't believe that kelly has hitched his wagon to Tebow after all that talk of needing a buffalo guy, not cali Qb stuff, TT has played his entire life in the sunny state of florida, and kelly conveniently neglects to acknowledge that.

for a team and fanbase that values guys that have played in cold weather I'm shocked that very few have brought up the fact the tebow has played his entire career in florida, and we have no idea how he would react to the cold weather. How are his floaters going to drift in the buffalo winds, it's a legit question that I haven't seen asked much, and I can't believe that kelly has hitched his wagon to Tebow after all that talk of needing a buffalo guy, not cali Qb stuff, TT has played his entire life in the sunny state of florida, and kelly conveniently neglects to acknowledge that.

Good point because I think even Kelly said something about California QBs not being successful here.

Love Kelly, but for as great of a Bill he was, he's jsut a fan like the rest of us. I loved Tebow in college but I have serious doubts on his pro abilities. No disrespect intended but I have a lot more respect on Gailey's opinion of Tebow than Kelly's.

Let's see how much influence Jimbo has with the new brass.

http://metrowny.com/blogs/archives/374-Kel...-75b0xw00d.html

Jim was a great quarterback, great leader, great winner and my all-time favorite player, but he isn't a GM for a reason. Ralphy doesn't need to worry about satisfying Jimbo, he needs to worry about the fans, the ones that put money in his already fat and getting fatter wallet. Although, now that I think about it, he might be as qualified as the people Ralph hired in the FO.

he needs to worry about the fans, the ones that put money in his already fat and getting fatter wallet.

No he doesn't. Go to a game last season or watch on TV? After 9 years of suckitude and counting, the season ticket sales record was set. He doesn't have to worry about the fans, he owns the fans.

According to this link his coldest game has been 50 degrees... So it is certainly a question mark. Hopefully in the one on one workout they take him out into the cold...

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/corky-blak...09/12/post.html

According to this link his coldest game has been 50 degrees... So it is certainly a question mark. Hopefully in the one on one workout they take him out into the cold...

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/corky-blak...09/12/post.html

50 degrees? He would do pretty good in the preseason then. And we all know what happens then, alot of people on TBD scream for him to start after doing good against 3rd stringers in the preseason (Fitz, Hamden, etc.)

im glad Jim wont be making the picks

Jim Kelly has stated on a number of radio interviews that he doesn't watch much college football. I also hope that Kelly has little influence on the scouting department, which I'm sure is the case. Instead, maybe he can be a regular blogger on TBD. He can do less harm that way.

Respectfully, a couple points here:

1.) I have some doubts about his pro ability too, but I believe he can be taught. If Gailey is that much of a genius with QB's, who knows.

2.) I dont think weather is that big of a factor, I never thought it was at all. FG's and long throws, yeah, but not for TT game.

3.) I wasnt for this at first, but i've become so apathetic about the Bills, I wouldnt be disappointed at all if they drafted him RD1.

50 degrees? He would do pretty good in the preseason then. And we all know what happens then, alot of people on TBD scream for him to start after doing good against 3rd stringers in the preseason (Fitz, Hamden, etc.)

The first game against Buffalo this year was the first time Sanchize had played in under 50 degrees. He seemed to do OK with the cold later in the year.