Derek Anderson blasts Browns fans...

Buftex

Very Ignorant coment which is not true. But if your talking how you would act so be it!

There is a small group of dummies in every crowd! :unsure:

On the other hand if he's playing like crap it's your right to boo if you choose.

FALSE!!! Read Below

Bills fans cheered when rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie was put in the game. I'll never forget that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as terrible as he's performed the last 2 seasons, he's going to be lucky to find another NFL gig, IMO. Who needs a QB more than us?? I hope there's no interest in him from OBD!!

You wanna make a wager on that on that bolded statement of yours up there?

The Browns fans cheered when he got injured. If I were him, I would be pretty pissed too.

Sadly, many Bills fans did the same thing at the stadium when one of our QBs was injured. Not very classy.

Bills fans cheered when rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie was put in the game. I'll never forget that.

I never will either. It was horrible. Before that day, I thought that we had the best fans in sports. After that, my view changed. Of course, reading some of the posts on this board reminds me that some fans are great and some . . . not so much.

Yup. The Rams game in 1998, before Flutiemania began in earnest, and it went downhill after that.

I guess it happened a lot to poor RJ... I remember being at a Bills/Chargers game, where RJ was having one of his best days a a Bill (stat wise anyways) and he got injured right at the end of regulation. Fans were ecastic, as Flutie would be leading the team in OT.

Also, IIRC, I think it happened against the Patriots (RJ again), and then Pats QB, Drew Bledsoe, was very vocal, after the game , about how classless Bills fans were, to be cheering that their starting QB had been hurt. When Drew came to the Bills, he had to dodge a few questions about those comments... the best dodging Drew ever did...

As for Derek Anderson, it sounds like Arizona is very interested. He could do well with a team that features a good O-line, and good receivers (wouldn't any QB?)....Arizona, even without Boldin, seems like a good place for him. I have to believe the Cardinals want to have some competition for Leinart....

His quotes make me like him more he's got some fire.

Right! I kind of liked it...

btw- I am not part of the Donte Whitner lynch mob, but, please, please, please, somebody at OBD, make this kid stop twittering! I am amazed that no NFL team has forbid its' players from doing this...I know it is not constitutional, but it is the NFL, it seems like teams can make whatever rules they want for their players...

Ouch! And we get worked up when Trent is taken completely out of context, saying he is "not a Bills fan"

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/03/09/derek-a...serve-a-winner/

Take, for example, the time they made former No. 1 overall pick Tim Couch cry, or when they cheered Derek Anderson after he suffered a season-ending knee injury.

I don't remember any cheers when Trent received one of his weekly injuries. I'd say Anderson has more reason to complain. And when Trent took the gloves off and announced he wasn't a Bills fan, how exactly was he taken out of context?

It is one thing to be passionate, another to cheer the misfortune and pain of someone on your own team. Classless. The Browns don't deserve a winner after that one.

Exactly. That is pure chicken **** to cheer for an injury. !@#$ the Browns

Does anyone else need another reason why Bills should not pursue Anderson? I'll pass...

If you had a serious injury, and people stopped cheered and laughed at you, you wouldent be pissed... I know i would. I don't blame him for saying what he did.

If you had a serious injury, and people stopped cheered and laughed at you, you wouldent be pissed... I know i would. I don't blame him for saying what he did.

I do. He's made very big bucks in a venue, one that he well knows how it goes.

Getting booed hurts, but you rise above it. It's just words...jerks in the stands defines the NFL. He's exposed himself as a petulant man...a crybaby in a tough - and very well-paying -sport.

So now he opens his trap when he is axed. Why not before? Because he coveted the $$$ and didn't want to get rolled down the staircase and shown the exit gate while the checks rolled in.

This phony would never be on my team, regardless of any skills he has.

I don't remember any cheers when Trent received one of his weekly injuries. I'd say Anderson has more reason to complain. And when Trent took the gloves off and announced he wasn't a Bills fan, how exactly was he taken out of context?

something tells me I'm gonna regret this...

TE said “I’m not a Bills fan. I’m a football player. I’m a Bills player here so I can’t really answer that question.” He meant that his role is that of a player, not a fan. He didn't mean that he's no fan of the Bills!

I do. He's made very big bucks in a venue, one that he well knows how it goes.

Getting booed hurts, but you rise above it. It's just words...jerks in the stands defines the NFL. He's exposed himself as a petulant man...a crybaby in a tough - and very well-paying -sport.

So now he opens his trap when he is axed. Why not before? Because he coveted the $$$ and didn't want to get rolled down the staircase and shown the exit gate while the checks rolled in.

This phony would never be on my team, regardless of any skills he has.

They cheered when he was hurt playing for them! He had no problem being boo-ed.