This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

Well, when and if Sue tells you that she will have someone kick you out of a tailgate, or if she tells you that she going to dump a beer on your head, you can't say anything back because then you are a TSW Jerk. Remeber though, you must wait until this loving,caring person tells you not to come to the tailgate or else she will dump a beer on you.

Or better, wait for her to tell you not to rip on Bledsoe because we are all fans, and in the SAME post tell us how Teague is useless. Tell her that its not fair to say that (nor does it even make sense) and you might make the cut.

That, or go around town and wipe all the frost off the windows. I'm sure she'd hate that.

134355[/snapback]

Don't worry, there is a super secret list and soon we'll all be banned for life. :flirt:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these days... you just wait...

and you mean to tell me Survivor isn't real?  I thought everyone stuck on a desert island got to compete for chocolate cake once a week...

134363[/snapback]

In front of cameras, with a full medical staff on call.

Personally, I think the premise of the show should be that they're dumped bare-ass on a deserted island with no support, and the last one alive wins. THAT would be reality TV worth watching...and clean up the gene pool at the same time.

Personally, I think the premise of the show should be that they're dumped bare-ass on a deserted island with no support, and the last one alive wins.  THAT would be reality TV worth watching...and clean up the gene pool at the same time.

134373[/snapback]

I'm waiting for Survivor: Mt. Everest. Anyone can survive in the tropics!

Personally, I think the premise of the show should be that they're dumped bare-ass on a deserted island with no support, and the last one alive wins.  THAT would be reality TV worth watching...and clean up the gene pool at the same time.

134373[/snapback]

Lord of the Flies Style? nice....

How about "Beat the Reaper"

You are injected with steadily worse diseases and you have to perform stunts in order to get the antidote.

Oh, I'm so, so sorry you fell off the tree stand onto the bungee cord...

You have......Bubonic Plague!"

Let's have a hand for Jim Benowzawicz, from Kansas City everybody...

Next up, a Librarian from Chicago who likes to groom poodles in her sparetime, meet Claudia Springformer!"

How about "The Simple Life-Fallujah?"

Paris and friends give up the glitter of the Big City to don Kevlar and perform house to house searches for hidden WMD's.

First Episode. Paris breaks a nail while Major Bob teaches her how to disarm IEDs.

How about "The Simple Life-Fallujah?"

Paris and friends give up the glitter of the Big City to don Kevlar and perform house to house searches for hidden WMD's.

First Episode. Paris breaks a nail while Major Bob teaches her how to disarm IEDs.

134393[/snapback]

Big Brother 4: Marion. Instead of getting voted out of the house, our contestants get shivved in the shower...