This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

But, some inside information mentioned that some people are about to get banned for life from TBD.

ooooh boy, I just love secrets. please tell me who, please please please????

I can't wait. I hope BF isn't on that list, cause he's always good for a laugh.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooohoooo! Ban us all. That's what makes this board great...if you disagree with the majority or have some good smartass fun you get booted!

When is the super secret vote on this? Does anyone know the secret handshake?

There should be a invisible board set up for this super secret club. You could all go sing kum bai ah, drink shirley temples and suck drews #$#@. All without fear of smartass remarks and good natured fun. Only one opinion allowed, Sue's, the way it should be.

Hey so called list :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :lol:

Wooohoooo! Ban us all. That's what makes this board great...if you disagree with the majority or have some good smartass fun you get booted!

When is the super secret vote on this? Does anyone know the secret handshake?

There should be a invisible board set up for this super secret club. You could all go sing kum bai ah, drink shirley temples and suck drews #$#@. All without fear of smartass remarks and good natured fun. Only one opinion allowed, Sue's, the way it should be.

Hey so called list  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :lol:

135189[/snapback]

well, keggy, heaven forbid we have any differences of opinion on this board, or have any fun with jokes...we wouldnt want that...

(/sarcasm)

You know, I can understand people saying Drew sucks or that his play hasn't been good (I obviously agree with that as there were a few of us who weren't enamored with the trade for him in the first place).  The name calling at one of sport's true "good guys" is pathetic.  Drew Bledsoe is a good man and a class act. 

Let's keep wondering why players don't respect the fans the way they used to.  You get what you give.

134086[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly.

This Bob Costas quote is about the current state of sports talk radio, but it could also easily apply here... or on most "fan" messageboards, for that matter:

"The general tone of it is an "idiotfest." It's all attacks, insults - the lowest common denominator. Now, the hosts are like the dopiest callers."

Well, sir unless someone puts there foot down. It will always be this SCREWED UP.

Yeah....your homework requests and this very thread have really helped raise the bar around this joint.

Repeating a previous poster..."Pot, Meet Kettle".