This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

Could stand and cheer at a pep rally for the signing of Drew Bledsoe. An now be totally against him. :lol: Sorry to see this from you all.

I know that we are still in the depression from all those playoff appearances from the Jim Kelly days.

It will get better just wait and see. I know alot of you have no patience.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could stand and cheer at a pep rally for the signing of Drew Bledsoe. An now be totally against him.  :lol: Sorry to see this from you all.

I know that we are still in the depression from all those playoff appearances from the Jim Kelly days.

133942[/snapback]

Sue....come on no patience? Please. We havent won a playoff game in nearly ten years, havent had a winning record in almost seven seasons, watched our quarterbacks get the living bejesus beaten out of them for five seasons, won two road games in the last two plus seasons.

Sue, do you still like OJ?

I do.

He never disrespected the Bills with his play on the field, unlike Drew.

133964[/snapback]

What OJ produced as an NFL player. Does not condone what he did as a human being. I dont believe in violence. When you screw up as a human being you will get what you deserve in life.

I believe in kindness, generousity and love.

What OJ produced as an NFL player. Does not condone what he did as a human being. I dont believe in violence. When you screw up as a human being you will get what you deserve in life.

I believe in kindness, generousity and love.

133972[/snapback]

So, no matter what you see with your own two eyes on the field, you will support Drew Bledsoe until he kills his wife and a waiter?

Ok - I just wanted to be clear on that.

So, no matter what you see with your own two eyes on the field, you will support Drew Bledsoe until he kills his wife and a waiter?

Ok - I just wanted to be clear on that.

133988[/snapback]

I support Drew Bledsoe the Buffalo Bills QB. It is the team I am behind.

It seems that you are a believer in violence :lol:

Could stand and cheer at a pep rally for the signing of Drew Bledsoe. An now be totally against him.  :lol: Sorry to see this from you all.

133942[/snapback]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a dick.

True Blue fans stick by there team no matter what. Will always want what is best for there team. True Blue Fans NEVER QUIT.

134009[/snapback]

you like assdrew but don't like the O line----------what happened to supporting the TEAM :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want whats best for the team. That starts with upgrades. But, I want the bills to win every week. I stick by them every week.

I am not the only one who has beefed about the line members. Like Teague, Jennings & Williams :lol:

I want whats best for the team. That starts with upgrades. But, I want the bills to win every week. I stick by them every week.

I am not the only one who has beefed about the line members. Like Teague, Jennings & Williams :lol:

134019[/snapback]

So,

those of us who bash drew are not supporting the team. We are not true fans. But its OK for you to bash the olinemen because other people do?

Hi Sue. This is Earth. Have we met?