This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sure that I will have plenty of people to back me up. If idiots start trouble for sure they will get the boot. You probably on that list.

134329[/snapback]

Nah, I'm not on that list. Why? Because I believe in kindness, generousity and love.

You are really a piece of work. Keep em coming. You're making BF look like a freaking rhodes scholar

I just googled wtfpwned because I have no idea what it means, except that the first three mean what the !@#$... but I'm guess this guy is a lawyer or a doctor, using such complex code like that. Maybe he's in the CIA. . .

134342[/snapback]

Or middle school

You tell can the jerks from the better people on this board. Guess what category you fall under. Time to move on to better things and better people. But, not you. Stay behind with the rest of the clueless idiots that love to thrive on the bad rather thrive on the good.

Hope that your one of the many that Mike in Syracuse has on his banned for life list. Oh what a sure pleasure that would be. Time to clean up this board.

So shape up or you will be phased out.

134321[/snapback]

Woohoo, hey stoj, eryn, DCtom, alaskadarin, paco, and the rest...can someone please let me know what the secret handshake to the "TSW Jerk" Club is? apparently i have been nominated for induction by njsue...is there some sort of hazing process i hafta go through to become a full member?

Woohoo, hey stoj, eryn, DCtom, alaskadarin, paco, and the rest...can someone please let me know what the secret handshake to the "TSW Jerk" Club is? apparently i have been nominated for induction by njsue...is there some sort of hazing process i hafta go through to become a full member?

134349[/snapback]

I like to call it "having a clue".

134349[/snapback]

Well, when and if Sue tells you that she will have someone kick you out of a tailgate, or if she tells you that she going to dump a beer on your head, you can't say anything back because then you are a TSW Jerk. Remeber though, you must wait until this loving,caring person tells you not to come to the tailgate or else she will dump a beer on you.

Or better, wait for her to tell you not to rip on Bledsoe because we are all fans, and in the SAME post tell us how Teague is useless. Tell her that its not fair to say that (nor does it even make sense) and you might make the cut.

That, or go around town and wipe all the frost off the windows. I'm sure she'd hate that.

134349[/snapback]

Either that or head for Gilligans Island.

134349[/snapback]

Wait, Steve ain't in our club... To be inducted, you have to do your own homework, NOT post a new thread on how much you hate Bledsoe every five minutes, and recognize that "reality TV" isn't.

In other words...like Darin said, have a clue.

Wait, Steve ain't in our club...  To be inducted, you have to do your own homework, NOT post a new thread on how much you hate Bledsoe every five minutes, and recognize that "reality TV" isn't. 

134359[/snapback]

I can vouch for that. They kicked me out when I ran out of clues.

Wait, Steve ain't in our club...  To be inducted, you have to do your own homework, NOT post a new thread on how much you hate Bledsoe every five minutes, and recognize that "reality TV" isn't. 

134359[/snapback]

One of these days... you just wait...

and you mean to tell me Survivor isn't real? I thought everyone stuck on a desert island got to compete for chocolate cake once a week...

This is like finding out Santa Clause isnt real.

134359[/snapback]

Well, i qualify for all of those except for the reality TV part :flirt:

I love "lost", and am completely addicted to Survivor :doh: