This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

Mead I perceived you to be a nice and respectable person. Still believe that. Dont fall for their stupidty. I know your better than that.

134443[/snapback]

SUE: For the LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, when you are trying to say "You are" the proper word is "YOU'RE". You have not ONCE used the word your or you're properly. God damn. If you use it correctly once, I'll let ya dump a beer on me.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would give me pure pleasure to see you big shot idiots get canned from this board.

Come on mike in syracuse time to clean house.

134440[/snapback]

lets see, her one post covered kindness and generousness, so now i can feel the love from njsue in calling us idiots...

i love you too sue :flirt::doh::P

Ben Roethlisberger?  He of the 8-0 rookie record?

:flirt:

134447[/snapback]

He is in at the right time. Maddox went down injured. Plus they have a stout offensive line to protect him. Do they protect him!

He who plays behind the line averaging 162 rushing yards per game?

He who's benefitting from the best defensive front in the NFL?

Yeah, same guy.

134451[/snapback]

In other words, if Drew came in for an injured Maddox,

he would be 8-0 on that team. :flirt:

In other words, if Drew came in for an injured Maddox,

he would be 8-0 on that team.  :flirt:

134455[/snapback]

haha. Unless Plaxico agreed to wear a Jersey saying "Moulds" on the back, Drew wouldn't complete one pass, even with their line.

I think the whole thing with "The OLine vs. Bledsoe" was decided agast NE. On EVERY one of his picks, he had PLENTY of time. That should have sealed it for the Bledsoe Apologists. apparently not.

Not to mention the fact that Drew locks onto moulds from the snap...maybe plax would do good tho, seeing how Drew has an infatuation with the #80 (Moulds, T. Brown)...

134465[/snapback]

Oh, he does not. He locks onto whichever receiver he thinks is going to be open based on his presnap read. Witness the NE game when he threw the INT to Bruschi when trying to hit Evans on the slant.

He who plays behind the line averaging 162 rushing yards per game?

He who's benefitting from the best defensive front in the NFL?

Yeah, same guy.

134451[/snapback]

What's wrong with the Bills defense?

Seen enough games already with Pitt.....Roth has more pocket awareness than Bledsoe ever had. You either have it or you don't have it. Bledsoe never had it.