This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

What's wrong with the Bills defense?

Seen enough games already with Pitt.....Roth has more pocket awareness than Bledsoe ever had.  You either have it or you don't have it.  Bledsoe never had it.

134472[/snapback]

And I never claimed he did, nor am I making excuses for a QB I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Not one of my posts has been about Bledsoe being a good football player. NOT ONE.

Simply, I am evaluating BR based on what I have seen from him. He's not a great QB at this time, though he certainly has the tools. He's also hardly the reason the Steelers are playing so well as a team, though we can pretend he is because it suits our rationale of throwing JP to the wolves before he's ready.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I never claimed he did, nor am I making excuses for a QB I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.  Not one of my posts has been about Bledsoe being a good football player.  NOT ONE.

Simply, I am evaluating BR based on what I have seen from him.  He's not a great QB at this time, though he certainly has the tools.  He's also hardly the reason the Steelers are playing so well as a team, though we can pretend he is because it suits our rationale of throwing JP to the wolves before he's ready.

134478[/snapback]

Roethlisberger's management of the game is keeping the successful run for the Steelers going. I agree with you though, that the rejuvenated Bettis and a tough defense are the main factors.

That makes two people who didn't want Bledsoe. It's Bledsoe's mis-management of games that is so disgusting to watch.

:flirt:  He just loves "poo".

134494[/snapback]

No one can poo poo poo like the man u do,

we overdosed on laxatives,

Chuggin it down, it made our stevestojan go brown yeah

we really need to use the loo!

Splatting like tidal wave making us all runaway

Its covered all over our hide!

running around like headless chickens,

beckham says he doesn't mind!

Covered all the walls in some sort of runny crap

although its not quite diarrohea,

Ferguson is mad , which can be quite bad

We ain't like this throughout the year!

ahhh...  your such a jerk. you're sense of humor is hurtful. your gonna make some people mad. and you're avatar stinks..

:flirt:

134506[/snapback]

He really is. I think I'm going to leave forever and never come back. It has been fun guys, but the negativity is just to much. You are a bunch of hurtful souls. I bid you adieu.

My flatulence smells exactly like turkey stuffing.

134502[/snapback]

i've already had 2 post thanksgiving dumps...good stuff, but now, none of the 68 people in the house wanna use my bathroom...i guess the turkey-beer-cheesecake-all the other side dishes including rice and beans combo doesnt agree with some people... :flirt: