These lunatics are going to draft Tebow

Along with you and just about everyone else here, I would be extremely p*ssed if they did that. He is NOT worth the pick at #9. :thumbsup:

That being said, we had better hope to hell he proves everyone wrong and works out. :wallbash:

Why would he not be happy to get Tebow at 9? Doesn't everyone want a proven winner? How can you argue with his record at Florida. I don't care if they say he's not the conventional QB. He's a leader!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he not be happy to get Tebow at 9? Doesn't everyone want a proven winner? How can you argue with his record at Florida. I don't care if they say he's not the conventional QB. He's a leader!!

I hope that's sarcasm :thumbsup:

We could let him get flattened behind our porous o-line. :wallbash:

True, it would be nice to see him get hit in the knee again. But then we would have to listen to him whine to the refs again. That's when we put him down. ;)

Its all set up now with the signing of their new starting right tackle. With the number 9 pick they either try to trade back into the first for a late round first and extra second, or reach for the new starting left tackle. Either way starting LT first round. With the second round pick they take the gamble and bring Tebow in. Trading up a future pick if necessary to get him earlier in the second. If they signed a free agent NT or someone who in any way resembles a decent defensive tackle it would solidify this plan even more. Buddy likes winners. He wants to hitch his wagon to a proven winner. He brought Chan in because he knows he has had success with spread offense and quirky qbs. Oh its coming. They want to get the final look at the pony before they bet on it, so they are gonna fly him in for a little look see after his pro day. With the Rams signing a DT every one is nervous that one of the qbs that might have been floating around in the top ten my get snatched up right away. This is why Seattle's Pete Carrol is revealing his hand a little bit, and having Tebow over for dinner too. Almost everyone in the top half of the draft is looking for that diamond in the rough qb. Buddy is definately going to address the lines, but if they think that Tim is there man they are going to take him in the second. But I wouldn't be suprised if we have too pass on him by the time of the draft because he got reached for at the end of the first.

I'm crazy, it is ok with me, would hope it was the 2nd round but................................................... we always blow the first round, so why wait. Personally I like him, could see a trade back to get him and an extra slightly later pick.

What angle can we take where we wont have a project QB?

I think you're just wanting to miss the point. You either wait until next year or lock on to a guy that is NFL ready in terms of size and throwing ability. Maybe that's Jevan Snead, I don't know. But Tebow is the biggest project of all.

I'm crazy, it is ok with me, would hope it was the 2nd round but................................................... we always blow the first round, so why wait. Personally I like him, could see a trade back to get him and an extra slightly later pick.

I grimace as I grimly agree. Maybin, Lynch, McGahee, Losman, McCargo, Williams (I'm getting sick.. :wallbash: ), Flowers and even Parrish..

Tebow is a courageous leader, a winner and has an irreproachable work ethic and character. His passing stats can't be tossed aside just because he isn't considered a perfect passer. As a southpaw, the LT spot is easier to figure out as he will see that rush.

For as lame as our early picks have been this century, I, too, hope we can trade back and get him later in the 1st, then have an additional pick soon after.

i agree absolut. i bet he will not last until pick 40. And i would love to have this guy on our team. Of course we need a LT and NT badly....and OLB...und ILB....and WR....und maybe a Guard.....

But i think Tim Tebow will make a big impact. He was a (THE) winner i college. He will also win at the pros.

People say J.P. Losmann was a better QB (or thrower) that T. Tebow.....but he was a looser in College.....and....you know the rest...

Also T. Edwards (people say he is so accurat....) was not a winner in college......und he also was (and will) be no winner with the Bills.

But there is NO WAY T. Tebow will last our second round pick. I bet 20 Dollars he will be gone there. I think this guy is very special...

I would be happy with him in the first....and LT und NT in the second and third.....

Please stop with the "....I'd take him in the 3rd or later...." crap. :wallbash:

There is NO WAY this kid falls out of the 2nd. NO WAY! :thumbsup:

So that's why they picked up a RT instead of a left..................Because Tebow is left handed!!!

These guys are going to pick him in the first because he won't be their by their second. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The sky is falling!

THE SKY IS FALLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

well if we draft tebow he will be able to get even closer to jesus playing behind this line. i can see it now " tebow back to pass, boom, tebow hit hard and sacked" then the camera zooms in as he is scraping himself off the turf and he says "JESUS CHRIST". He will be able to talk to jesus 20 to 30 times a game.

That's funny too. But I don't see it playing out quite like that.

Tebow drops back to pass, sees the linebacker coming off of the left side of the line. "Jesus", he says and takes off running. Immediately he gets pounded from the right side of the line but miraculously manages to stay on his feet. "Jesus, that was close." He squeezes through the tackles and meets an ILB head on who knocks him out cold. He wakes up 15 minutes later rubbing his head and says "Jesus, what just hit me".

He goes back in for the second quarter and starts handing the ball off to one of the running backs so they can meet Jesus.

Third quarter he works up the nerve to try passing again. Drops back and THEN boom........ what you said.

Fourth quarter he is carted off the field after getting flattened by a big NT. While riding the meat wagon off the field and still in a daze, instead of seeing stars circling around his head, he sees a bunch of tiny Jesus' circling and he lays down peaceful like because Jesus he knows Jesus is watching over him.

Guest dog14787

Personally, I like our current group of QB's , but Tebow is the one QB I wouldn't mind seeing in a Bills uniform, especially if he can be drafted in the 2nd round. The guys got a huge heart and loves the game of football. What I like even more is how much Tebows teammates love him because when you have that kind of camaraderie anythings possible in my opinion.

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

May have to move up ahead of the Raiders. Tebow seems like an Al Davis pick also.

With the Rams signing a DT every one is nervous that one of the qbs that might have been floating around in the top ten my get snatched up right away. This is why Seattle's Pete Carrol is revealing his hand a little bit, and having Tebow over for dinner too. Almost everyone in the top half of the draft is looking for that diamond in the rough qb. Buddy is definately going to address the lines, but if they think that Tim is there man they are going to take him in the second. But I wouldn't be suprised if we have too pass on him by the time of the draft because he got reached for at the end of the first.

Good theory. Seneca Wallace has played a lot backing up the brittle Hasselbach. They seem to have traded him to make room for someone new.

That's funny too. But I don't see it playing out quite like that.

Tebow drops back to pass, sees the linebacker coming off of the left side of the line. "Jesus", he says and takes off running. Immediately he gets pounded from the right side of the line but miraculously manages to stay on his feet. "Jesus, that was close." He squeezes through the tackles and meets an ILB head on who knocks him out cold. He wakes up 15 minutes later rubbing his head and says "Jesus, what just hit me".

He goes back in for the second quarter and starts handing the ball off to one of the running backs so they can meet Jesus.

Third quarter he works up the nerve to try passing again. Drops back and THEN boom........ what you said.

Fourth quarter he is carted off the field after getting flattened by a big NT. While riding the meat wagon off the field and still in a daze, instead of seeing stars circling around his head, he sees a bunch of tiny Jesus' circling and he lays down peaceful like because Jesus he knows Jesus is watching over him.

Are the Jesus jokes really needed? Why cant people just discuss the players attributes related to HOW HE PLAYS ON THE FIELD. I find your jokes not only immature but also uncalled for, and not to mention offensive.

Seriously, why is it everytime there is a discussion about Tebow, there has to be a discussion on Christianity as well?

What Tebow chooses to believe is his personal choice and so what if he talks about it? It should NOT be held against him as an athlete.

Some people need to grow up.

If you want to down play Tebow or talk negatively about him, then base it on his stats or anything related to how he plays football

Its all set up now with the signing of their new starting right tackle. With the number 9 pick they either try to trade back into the first for a late round first and extra second, or reach for the new starting left tackle. Either way starting LT first round. With the second round pick they take the gamble and bring Tebow in. Trading up a future pick if necessary to get him earlier in the second. If they signed a free agent NT or someone who in any way resembles a decent defensive tackle it would solidify this plan even more. Buddy likes winners. He wants to hitch his wagon to a proven winner. He brought Chan in because he knows he has had success with spread offense and quirky qbs. Oh its coming. They want to get the final look at the pony before they bet on it, so they are gonna fly him in for a little look see after his pro day. With the Rams signing a DT every one is nervous that one of the qbs that might have been floating around in the top ten my get snatched up right away. This is why Seattle's Pete Carrol is revealing his hand a little bit, and having Tebow over for dinner too. Almost everyone in the top half of the draft is looking for that diamond in the rough qb. Buddy is definately going to address the lines, but if they think that Tim is there man they are going to take him in the second. But I wouldn't be suprised if we have too pass on him by the time of the draft because he got reached for at the end of the first.

So because he is a Lefty we pick up a RT to protect his blindside??? Yet expect the rush to still come from the left side??? Not going to happen, any average coach will flip the pressure.

I have no problem with Tebow at all - in fact, I LOVE the pick...in Round 4.

1- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

2- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee

3- Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson

4- Tim Tebow, QB, Florida

5- Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri

6a-Adam Ulatoski, OT. Texas

6b-Brandon Carter, G, Texas Tech

7a-Jason Beauchamp, OLB, UNLV

7b-Josh Hull, ILB, Penn State