Aaron Maybin

Am I the only one who thinks posting a shirtless photo of yourself after a workout at Golds makes you a tool? Seems like something those D-bags on the Jersey Shore would do

Could not have said it better Myself...Agree 100%... :wallbash:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks posting a shirtless photo of yourself after a workout at Golds makes you a tool? Seems like something those D-bags on the Jersey Shore would do

+1

I wish Maybin was more concerned about playing football then tweeting

People can put on about 10lbs in two weeks on Cre and NOX - but it's almost all pump not fiber- go off the stuff and you will lose most of it in 3-4 days maybe you keep a pound or so- and if you really want to impress me don't tell me about your weight, tell me how your basic lifts are going up- if your 5 rep bench goes up 50lbs and your power clean goes up 75lbs and your squat 150lbs now that would merit a tweet

Man I agree 100%. I officially hate this twitter crap.

I think if I was a front office guy I'd found out a player's propensity for tweeting, then NOT DRAFT HIM.

^^^^ what he said.

Gained 6lbs this week? BULL ****! Sorry but that is pure and absolute bull ****. Maybe it is some water weight from the roids he is taking, but he didn't put on 6lbs of muscle in one week that is for sure.

God this guy is full of ****. He is going to go down as an Eric Flowers/ Mike williams pick, just wait and see.

Atleast he got rid of that dumb mohawk.

Man, the guy is too lean.

Now, I'm not advocating the Pozluzny regimen of steroids to gain weight; but you're not gaining 6 lbs. a week unless:

1.) some of it is increased bodyfat (he looks pretty lean)

- or -

2.) you're juicing.

I was watching the NFL combine the other day. Amazing how now even college QB's feel the need to be juiced. Tebow, LeFevour. Pike was the only one to look natural.

Do we really need 'roided QB's?

Gained 6lbs this week? BULL ****! Sorry but that is pure and absolute bull ****. Maybe it is some water weight from the roids he is taking, but he didn't put on 6lbs of muscle in one week that is for sure.

God this guy is full of ****. He is going to go down as an Eric Flowers/ Mike williams pick, just wait and see.

You must have saw the scale while you were peepin on him.

I mean really how do you know, this is worse than all the other post that have nothing to back them up.

Agreed.

You're not putting on 6 lbs/ week unless you've got a syringe IV'd to your glutes or you're also putting on pounds of bodyfat.

What I want to know, is how college players get juiced.

The 'gear' is not cheap, and last time I checked college NCAA rules prohibit outside work for players on an athletic scholarship.

Watching the NFL combine, it's become what modern bodybuilding is: a freak show.

The QB's are juicing, and there was some WR that was like 230 lbs and looked like a LB. Reminds me of that wideout that once played for Miami and San Diego that was up to 240 lbs and was caught juicing. His career ultimately ended prematurely, but enough is enough!

How is it that these college players are getting juiced? Who pays for it? And how can they be sure of a return on their investment with the slim chances of a player ever even getting picked and being retained in the NFL?

You must have saw the scale while you were peepin on him.

I mean really how do you know, this is worse than all the other post that have nothing to back them up.

Please, please, PLEASE tell me that you are not of the ignorant vein to see a snake in front of your eyes and call it a mouse.

You don't honestly believe the NFL hogwash that it's a 'clean' league, do you?