Aaron Maybin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends. If you want him at the real, functional weight that can help the team, he looks fine for week 3 or 4 of a workout. If you want him bloated and pro-wrestler like, his frame won't support it and it would be via PEDs. So I like this one personally and he hopefully will top off around 240-250. Which at 6'4 and with his long arms is a good start.

Keep in mind outside linebacker now folks....not DE

I still can't believe that was Dicky J's original plan after drafting him. Even in that photo, he looks too skinny to be an every down DE.

Am I the only one who thinks posting a shirtless photo of yourself after a workout at Golds makes you a tool? Seems like something those D-bags on the Jersey Shore would do

+1

I've been slamming this tool for a good bit of time now. He's Donte Whitner Jr., all talk, no game. I don;t care what you say on your stupid twitter account or what you look like (A WR in my opinion), you get judged by your play, not the frequency of your tweets and the number of times you engage in self-hype.

He's Erik Flowers with a personality.

I still can't believe that was Dicky J's original plan after drafting him. Even in that photo, he looks too skinny to be an every down DE.

It's still amazing is it not?

Maybin should be a perfect fit for a 3-4 OLB though...The Kid is catching a HUGE break with the conversion...Had The Bills stayed 4-3 I'm not sure he would have ever been more than an occasional 3rd Down guy and back-up...

Maybin's got a golden opportunity now...We'll see... :wallbash: