ran into josh reed's sister

KRT88

Had my Bills jacket on and she came up to me and asked me if I was from Buffalo.

"My brother played for the Bills...Josh Reed."

oh ya, heard we just released him

"Ya he got a call from New England this morning. He could sign there later today."

are you kidding...I can so see him playing the Wes Welker type role, scoring TD against us!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my Bills jacket on and she came up to me and asked me if I was from Buffalo.

"Ya he got a call from New England this morning. He could sign there later today."

are you kidding...I can so see him playing the Wes Welker type role, scoring TD against us!

Great, there goes our winning streak against the Pats*.

1 - we didn't released him

2 - who cares he is a avg. player at best

Welker was average too until he signed with the Pats.....Come to think of it, Brady was a nobody they drafted, Seau was over the hill as was Rodney Harrison....

It takes courage just to be a bills fan, but to advertise it... I am really proud of you for wearing the Bills jacket in public man!

He'd be a pretty good fit in NE*. He is a Belicheat type: tough, great route runner, great blocker, knows how to find the open spots. You guys may laugh and wish he ends up there but it'll make a huge difference with a QB who knows how to get him the ball. Reed in the slot is perfect for NE and great insurance against Welker or Edelman (sp?) getting hurt. He will definately hurt teams when they go to their 4 and 5 wide formations. Personally, I hope he doesn't end up in NE.

GO BILLS!!!

Could Gailey use Roscoe in Reed's slot? I hope Roscoe can find his way into the lineup in Reed's old position. Now more than ever he has the chance to gain the slot position. Evans, Hardy, and Parrish in the slot sounds nice.