NEVERGIVEUP

major

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who's boss is really good friends with Jim Kelly, he says Jim knows someone who knows Donovan Mcnabb and Mcnabb says we are probably going to get a RT and a LT either sometime during free agency or during the draft. Not sure who's Mcnabbs source, but I think it could be pretty credible.

I have a friend who's boss is really good friends with Jim Kelly, he says Jim knows someone who knows Donovan Mcnabb and Mcnabb says we are probably going to get a RT and a LT either sometime during free agency or during the draft. Not sure who's Mcnabbs source, but I think it could be pretty credible.

HAHA...McNabb?

Why would he know ANYTHING about what the Bills are doing?

Sorry for being a ghost lately.

From what I know, it seems like most on this board most could be the GM. If they can, Lynch will be moved. Not a good fit from a chemistry standpoint with the new staff and direction. No news flash, but just verifying what most of you already know. They are looking hard at FA backs. Unfortunately I don't have any names. But you guys will be able to pin it down.

The only QB they would take at 9 is Bradford. Since he will be gone, you are probably looking at an OT. Sleepers will be Spiller depending on what happens with Lynch and Dan Williams. Need a NT and it appears they like him.

I know it's not anything very solid, but it's all I have right now.

The only other thing is that I would be surprised if Schoebel stays. The next voluntary camp he shows for will be his first. I don't think that attitude will play well with this group. It is actually a good thing. He will either committ or be gone, which is what this team needs.

From what I know, it seems like most on this board most could be the GM. If they can, Lynch will be moved. Not a good fit from a chemistry standpoint with the new staff and direction. No news flash, but just verifying what most of you already know. They are looking hard at FA backs. Unfortunately I don't have any names. But you guys will be able to pin it down.

The only QB they would take at 9 is Bradford. Since he will be gone, you are probably looking at an OT. Sleepers will be Spiller depending on what happens with Lynch and Dan Williams. Need a NT and it appears they like him.

The only other thing is that I would be surprised if Schoebel stays. The next voluntary camp he shows for will be his first. I don't think that attitude will play well with this group. It is actually a good thing. He will either committ or be gone, which is what this team needs.

Glad ur back! :wallbash:

Thanks for answering the bat signal

i heard the source is peters

Surprised if Schobel stays means you expect him to retire or get traded?

Neither one would surprise. Of course they would love to get something for him. I am not sure about retirement. He is enough of a malcontent to retire, but he is also is on the frugal side. That makes for a tough call.