Buffalo Interested in WR Kelley Washington

Sounds just like a guy everyone on here better get used to seeing in FA. The Bills are filling their holes through the draft with the exception of maybe a veteran QB to compete for job. All I am hoping for is a NT so they can fill ONE BIG hole before the draft.

Per WGR just now quoting Fox Sports.

No link, heard on the radio.

I know Kelly Washington personally. We both live in the Winchester, Virginia area. He is a good character guy but no better than a 3rd-4th wideout/slot reciever. He played pro baseball for the marlins and college football at Tennessee. He was great in college but an average pro. He is a super nice guy, great with fans and an all around good person. He won't go around Buffalo stealing $20.00's from citizens. He is great on special teams also. He would be a good slot reciever and specail teamer. He is not a thug, crybaby, locker room cancer. He is a solid football player who coaches love. He is active in communities, puts on free football camps for kids and will be good for the Bills. He isn't the best free agent wide reciever but is a solid pickup that won't cost a fortune.

Had his best season in Baltimore last year...nothing amazing though, just 400 yards and a TD.

We'd still have to add a second WR, he's more of a slot guy.

Washington is a lot bigger than Josh Reed, and he is more athletic. He can definitely help our offense.

He is an ace special teams guy who can also contribute on offense, unlike our special teamers of the past like Justin Jenkins & John Wendling. The Bills need better depth, only achieved when your special team guys see the field on plays only involving the kicking of a ball.

I know Kelly Washington personally. We both live in the Winchester, Virginia area. He is a good character guy but no better than a 3rd-4th wideout/slot reciever. He played pro baseball for the marlins and college football at Tennessee. He was great in college but an average pro. He is a super nice guy, great with fans and an all around good person. He won't go around Buffalo stealing $20.00's from citizens. He is great on special teams also. He would be a good slot reciever and specail teamer. He is not a thug, crybaby, locker room cancer. He is a solid football player who coaches love. He is active in communities, puts on free football camps for kids and will be good for the Bills. He isn't the best free agent wide reciever but is a solid pickup that won't cost a fortune.

Now we have to bring back JP Losman, I mean yeah we might lose football games, but those two guys working together could do A LOT of good in the city of Buffalo. Clean cities, homeless getting fed meals, etc.....

Thanks for the input.

Has anyone heard if there has been any interest from any team, in Josh Reed? Unless the Bills make a major move at the WR position (like getting Boldin or something along those lines), I would rather bring back Reed than sign Kelly Washington. Or, both would be cool.

Has anyone heard if there has been any interest from any team, in Josh Reed? Unless the Bills make a major move at the WR position (like getting Boldin or something along those lines), I would rather bring back Reed than sign Kelly Washington. Or, both would be cool.

Nix likes big receivers, and so do I. Kelley Washington is listed at 6-3, versus Josh Reed's 5-10. I think we're making a move like this to try to get some size at the position.

Nix likes big receivers, and so do I. Kelley Washington is listed at 6-3, versus Josh Reed's 5-10. I think we're making a move like this to try to get some size at the position.

Yeah, I can see that...but I think having guys who have been productive is important too... not saying losing Reed is horrible, I just don't like the look of the WR group right now, and I don't see them drafting one early. I am not sure that Washington adds that much certainty to the situation... I think Reed could be real productive in the right situation.