Denvers Orton and Marshall

Looks like we wont be getting any of these guys. Kyle not worth a first round pick. We have way to many other needs to give a #1 pick for Marshall. The only way I would go after Marshall was if we could get a 1st round pick for Evans.

Looks like we wont be getting any of these guys. Kyle not worth a first round pick. We have way to many other needs to give a #1 pick for Marshall. The only way I would go after Marshall was if we could get a 1st round pick for Evans.

Agreed! I like Marshall better than Evans, but if we couldn't get a 1st round pick for Evans, then it's not worth it.

With all of the problems and holes we have you are worried about a WR????.....lol.....priceless. We could have the best WR in the league but who would we get to throw them the ball? Who would we get to keep the thrower on their feet and conscious?

I'd give up a number one for Kyle Orton. He's not flashy or sexy, but can play. 21 TDs and 12 picks last year. Just a solid QB. He's only 27 and will only get better. Could settle the QB spot for a while while we build around him.

Buddy, get 'er dun.

Some one will take Marshall for a 1st. Hopefully no one in front of us.

I'd give up a number one for Kyle Orton. He's not flashy or sexy, but can play. 21 TDs and 12 picks last year. Just a solid QB. He's only 27 and will only get better. Could settle the QB spot for a while while we build around him.

Buddy, get 'er dun.

Please Buddy, don't get 'er dun.

Some one will take Marshall for a 1st. Hopefully no one in front of us.

The compensation is going to be a real hurdle in negotiations w/ any team. Baltimore probably would've jumped on the chance to grab Marshall w/ no compensation. But, paying the guy big bucks AND losing a first? That doesn't sound like an Ozzie Newsome type move.

Then again, w/ the slim pickings in free agency this year due to the uncapped year and the uncertainty of 2011, someone may jump on the chance to take 'em, but it wouldn't really be a sound move per the reasons I just stated.

Buddy, get 'er dun.

Oh my.....

With all of the problems and holes we have you are worried about a WR????.....lol.....priceless. We could have the best WR in the league but who would we get to throw them the ball? Who would we get to keep the thrower on their feet and conscious?

I dont see where you got that I was worried about a WR but Marshall is better then any WR we have and Orton is better than any QB we have. If there is a player who will make this team better yes I think its worth looking into.

The compensation is going to be a real hurdle in negotiations w/ any team. Baltimore probably would've jumped on the chance to grab Marshall w/ no compensation. But, paying the guy big bucks AND losing a first? That doesn't sound like an Ozzie Newsome type move.

Then again, w/ the slim pickings in free agency this year due to the uncapped year and the uncertainty of 2011, someone may jump on the chance to take 'em, but it wouldn't really be a sound move per the reasons I just stated.

Ozzie and his pals better not rely a lot on a repeat of the exemplary performance by Rice last season. Flacco's sophomore season was rocky...the opposition watched the films. Same as Rice's this past season. More than half of his completions went to this or that rb, and to TE Heap. Kudos to Willis for repeatedly pounding it across the goal line.

I watched several BAL games. The 1st one against CIN, Oher was filling in at LT, but he was moved over to RT after a while, and was given a lot of help. Too much, IMO.

I watched another tv game when he started at RT. A rare thing happened - a view of the line, that showed him re-adjusting his foot angle before the snap, a dead giveaway as to where the play was going. I hope their line coaching saw what I saw.

Lewis still is a player, but his late or after the whistle cheap whacks have cost them dearly - lost games - the past few seasons. And how long will Reed be around? I think they need to reload on defense.

2 cent opinion.

BTW, as I mentioned is some other post - CIN is sniffing around, re Tebow. Also - Marvin's contract is up, with his 56-57-1 record. There's been chat about Zimmer. 2 more cents...

All of you do realize that Marshall hasn't been able to stay out of trouble off the field right? The next infraction for hi will get atleast an 8 game suspension. You guys want to run Lynch out of town on a rail but, bring in someone else to play another position with atleast a similar, if not worse, off the field track record along with trading one of the best players on our team? Amazing. <_<

All of you do realize that Marshall hasn't been able to stay out of trouble off the field right? The next infraction for hi will get atleast an 8 game suspension. You guys want to run Lynch out of town on a rail but, bring in someone else to play another position with atleast a similar, if not worse, off the field track record along with trading one of the best players on our team? Amazing. <_<

I want no part of Marshall. Just Orton.