Sabres Trade

I thought Kaberle said yesterday that he will not waive no trade clause? I think Corvo is more of a possibility.

He was on tsn today, he said Burke will come to him with any offers and he will decide whether or not to waive the clause.

Watch yourself there, Pothier is an RPI alum. As much as the hockey team sucks we tend to defend our own.

Settle down, Beavis. Before I slew foot ya.

Pothier is a shell of the guy who was playing before the Lucic hit. Maybe he'll get better but that's not a given. I wasn't really downing him, it was more about the Finnish dude with the name that sounds like a seafood plate.

Watch yourself there, Pothier is an RPI alum. As much as the hockey team sucks we tend to defend our own.

At least Pothier isn't the entree from the Bonefish.

why?

Works hard on the ice, skates and handles the puck reasonably well. He was never going to be a superstar, but he's a reasonably solid and dependable player, the kind you need when you're building a team (Bills, take note).

Know nothing about Torres, though...giving up Paetsch for him seems something of a no-brainer. (Hell, as well-stocked as the Sabres are with defensemen, trading Paetsch for a box of Ho-Hos is a no-brainer.)

Torres busts his butt every night, every shift. You won't find anyone that works harder. Good set of wheels on him as well. Great un-selfless play last night against Vancouver to set up a goal. We Jackets fans would like to have him back next year - he has expressed that he would like to stay here. Not sure the mgmt will want to pay him though.

Works hard on the ice, skates and handles the puck reasonably well. He was never going to be a superstar, but he's a reasonably solid and dependable player, the kind you need when you're building a team (Bills, take note).

I could not disagree more....he was a soft player that only played on occasions.....