So much for Jason Campbell

canbuffan34

The front page of NFL.com has announcement that the Redskins have offered a contract extension to Jason Campbell. My prediction of getting Tebow back on Feb. 13 is still very much in play :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting this - I can't take any more discussion threads about a possible Campbell signing -. I hope this lays this to rest

The front page of NFL.com has announcement that the Redskins have offered a contract extension to Jason Campbell. My prediction of getting Tebow back on Feb. 13 is still very much in play :thumbsup:

Tim Graham told us all this yeaterday, yet these posts persisted....

Yup, heard it on Sportscenter and I was estatic...about the only thing that would have dissapointed me more than a Campbell trade would be an announcement that Trent was going to be our starter...

Brohm has way more upside than Campbell who would have been nothing more than a seat warmer...

The front page of NFL.com has announcement that the Redskins have offered a contract extension to Jason Campbell. My prediction of getting Tebow back on Feb. 13 is still very much in play :devil:

Thank God- did not want that scrub

Brohm is young w/ major upside; no need for Campbell. Bring in a vet a'la Jeff Garcia and develop the line.

if Bills draft LT; then they could have LT (#9 overall pick) Guard - Levitre, Center - Wood, Guard - Incognito, RT - Bell, TE - Nelson as the line for next 10 years with Brohm at QB. - solid plan!

Yup, heard it on Sportscenter and I was estatic...about the only thing that would have dissapointed me more than a Campbell trade would be an announcement that Trent was going to be our starter...

Brohm has way more upside than Campbell who would have been nothing more than a seat warmer...

Come on guys, Shanahan is no idiot. Campbell clearly has something to offer or the Skins wouldnt have extended him.

PS I still want Tebow, but I dont know if I can wait long enough to develop him. We need a QB now.

The front page of NFL.com has announcement that the Redskins have offered a contract extension to Jason Campbell. My prediction of getting Tebow back on Feb. 13 is still very much in play :devil:

Theres a difference between TENDERING a player and offering him a contract extension

-Teams tender most of their RFA's, and other teams can still offer them contacts BUT they have to give up compensation. And the Redskins can still trade him. Next time you post something post the write words to the story instead of reporting something different and false.

jesus won't let tim come to buffalo he doesn't like the weather

Upside definition: A player who has proven absolutely nothing, but he hasn't failed as badly as the players who play for those peoples' team. so they hold out hope he can be better than the players who have failed there, has upside.

As used in a sentence: Even though he failed in Green Bay, some Bills' fans think Brian Brohm has upside because the Bills have had bums at QB and Brohm inpressed them in college.