Terrence Cody's Awesome Pecs

prissythecat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said he wasn't a great player. I said he was a fat slob which is a fact. The guy makes Jamie Nails look trim.

If you don't have enough self discipline to keep yourself in shape when you're 19-20 you certainly aren't going to do it when your 25.

And who says Cody is out of shape for a NT at 370-380? It certainly didn't hurt him at Alabama when he played in the 360-380 range or when he was at JuCo and he was well over 400. He's a freakish athlete who has been a dominant run stuffer at every level he's played.

http://media.al.com/alabama-sports/photo/c...79b2_medium.jpg

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/885/F583982.jpg

The "fat slob" at 400 lbs. is a better athlete than a lot of posters on this board could hope to be. He blocked 2 field goals this year, including a game winner. He's a freaking NT. Is he supposed to have a six pack? Leif Larsen was ripped. how did that turn out?

This is the most annoying part of the draft process. People jsut find things to get upset about. Cody plugs holes and stops teams from running. No Cody, no national championship for Alabama and McClain isn't going in the top half of the first round.

i jsut pray NFL teams are as dumb as some posters on here and he slips to our pick in the 2nd round. Poz could book a spot in Hawaii in February.

I gotta say those pics are interesting. To me he looks like a Jamie Nails/ Mike Williams lazy fat slob, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

And who says Cody is out of shape for a NT at 370-380? It certainly didn't hurt him at Alabama when he played in the 360-380 range or when he was at JuCo and he was well over 400. He's a freakish athlete who has been a dominant run stuffer at every level he's played.

The guy looks like a candidate for The Biggest Loser. You simply can't use the words "freakish athlete" and 400 lbs in the same sentence. Not when he's easily 50lbs overweight. Granted, he performed in college and I'll give him that but he scares the hell out of me if you're talking about him in round 1. Round 2 maybe.....

The NFL is as much about heart and desire as it is about size and ability. That's why players like Andre Reed, Steve Tasker and Chris Speilman succeed, they want it more than the other guy. Cody looks like he wants a cheeseburger more than increasing his draft status!

And...HE'S A 2 DOWN PLAYER!

No thanks

What's really sickening is that fat slob is going to sign with someone for a bajillion dollars this offseason.

If you're going to call yourself a professional athlete you should have at least enough self respect to look like one.

Does Brian Moorman look like a professional athlete??? Just sayin...

The guy looks like a candidate for The Biggest Loser. You simply can't use the words "freakish athlete" and 400 lbs in the same sentence. Not when he's easily 50lbs overweight.

That's exactly why he's a freakish athlete. There's not many 360-380 lb people on the planet who can move as quick as he can. I know the shirtless picture looks bad but is his physique that much worse than BJ Raji's?

http://nbcsportsmedia2.msnbc.com/j/apmegas...02-pf.widec.jpg

That's exactly why he's a freakish athlete. There's not many 360-380 lb people on the planet who can move as quick as he can. I know the shirtless picture looks bad but is his physique that much worse than BJ Raji's?

http://nbcsportsmedia2.msnbc.com/j/apmegas...02-pf.widec.jpg

Fair enough.

Time will tell....he still scares me in the 1st round.

Fair enough.

Time will tell....he still scares me in the 1st round.

My guess is that he'll go in the mid to late 20s with a 3-4 team that needs a NT trading up to get him, most likely Miami or the Bills. Either way he won't make it past KC at 36.

(This is assuming he doesn't have a disastrous combine)

I take a greater interest in the reports from the Senior Bowl practices where he was tossing centers around like ragdolls. The guy is a great player.

Was that rag dolls or egg rolls? Like I said before if we are lucky he will mistake Brady for a buffalo wing and eat him. When we had Ted Washington nobody could run against us if I remember right.