Terrence Cody's Awesome Pecs

prissythecat

Would you still be fine with it if he ballooned up to 450 and his knees dissolved under the pressure and he was out of football in 3 years?

Because that's the risk you run with Cody. If he gets down to 340 and stays there he will be all-pro every year. If he fluctuates between 355 and 400 (the most likely outcome, IMHO, since it's a continuation of the current trend) he'll have good years and bad years, be a force in the middle, play maybe 40% of defensive snaps and maybe fight injuries throughout his career. The Bills would have to have another maybe two guys to platoon with him, one for passing situations and one for giving Cody a rest. But if he can't control himself he could be out of the league but quickly.

If if if is what the draft is all about Nix will analyze his body of work. Nix had better get started soon it will take a week just to analyze those man-boobs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27. Terrence Cody/DT/Alabama: Cody played well in spurts last season but, like Dunlap, his motivation toward the little things has been questioned. His physical conditioning during the Senior Bowl has been well documented. Cody is not expected to show up at the combine looking like Adonis, but he still needs to round into better shape over the next few weeks.

More like Adrian Adonis.

:thumbsup:

Was that rag dolls or egg rolls? Like I said before if we are lucky he will mistake Brady for a buffalo wing and eat him. When we had Ted Washington nobody could run against us if I remember right.

Washington and Pat Williams. What a duo...

All personal attacks aside, the qestion mark is will a guy that is that out of shape be able to compete at the NFL level. If he has the strength and stamina to last 60 minutes and keep o linemen of of our LB's, I dont care if he's got triple D's blow his knees.

27. Terrence Cody/DT/Alabama: Cody played well in spurts last season but, like Dunlap, his motivation toward the little things has been questioned. His physical conditioning during the Senior Bowl has been well documented. Cody is not expected to show up at the combine looking like Adonis, but he still needs to round into better shape over the next few weeks.

More like Adrian Adonis.

:P

a late, great wrestling reference......excellent. My older brother about killed me with a 'sleeper hold' a few times.