Stand in line with me, to punch NBC in the face!

Lv-Bills

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retired beer drinking republican with nothing better to do than sitting at home in your undies acting like a teenager online and inject political BS into non-political conversations. Damn, how did I not see that coming.

He must be rich...let's take his money...he probably only inherited it anyway...he doesn't deserve it.

i thought at first you may actually , have a clue, but i guess i was wrong, your failure to comprehend is frustrating..

You've been pretty clear: NBC put hockey on a SD channel because they're clueless liberals.

You starting to discover yet how utterly bug!@#$ stupid that sounds?

You've been pretty clear: NBC put hockey on a SD channel because they're clueless liberals.

You starting to discover yet how utterly bug!@#$ stupid that sounds?

Actually, and maybe this can help wrap up this thread...I don't think they had the HD broadcasting equipment at the rink and therefore couldn't broadcast on an HD channel. Could this be right? I heard this explanation from a guy at work. No links, sorry. If this is the case, then I would say it was a pretty big mistake by the execs at NBC. Especially if the viewing numbers are true.

Actually, and maybe this can help wrap up this thread...I don't think they had the HD broadcasting equipment at the rink and therefore couldn't broadcast on an HD channel. Could this be right? I heard this explanation from a guy at work. No links, sorry. If this is the case, then I would say it was a pretty big mistake by the execs at NBC. Especially if the viewing numbers are true.

The liberals stole all the HD equipment so that we had to watch it in standard def.

they broadcasted the earlier and later games in HD from the same arena

they broadcasted the earlier and later games in HD from the same arena

You know, you may be on to something here...those Canadians are damn near communists...I wouldn't put it past them to swipe the HD **** so that the broadcast couldn't come to America in HD. That way, only the 18000 Cannucks at the stadium could really enjoy the game.

just had to reply to one item, otherwise, you guys are getting stale, i did not inherit anything!..i worked for everything i have, live rather nicely. but the motor home comments, that bullsh-t, just makes my point even further!.. make fun, judge people, but heaven forbid, disagree with them, all the "compassion" that liberals supposedly stand for.. out the window!.. lets start calling people morons, idiots, etc.. but a conservative 'labels" someone.. the term BIGOT , seems to manifest itself!

just had to reply to one item, otherwise, you guys are getting stale, i did not inherit anything!..i worked for everything i have, live rather nicely. but the motor home comments, that bullsh-t, just makes my point even further!.. make fun, judge people, but heaven forbid, disagree with them, all the "compassion" that liberals supposedly stand for.. out the window!.. lets start calling people morons, idiots, etc.. but a conservative 'labels" someone.. the term BIGOT , seems to manifest itself!

What do you feel is the best type of motor home?

Just trying to get this booted to the consumer forum before it heads to PPP. Come on folks let's see how many forums this thread can hit.