Buffalo comes in at #8 of Americas 20 most miserable cities

Rayzer32

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And crappy sports franchises is one of the factors. You stay classy Buffalo!

Miserableness

Wherever you are there you are. Buffalo is cool. Its not Laguna beach. NEWS FLASH FOLKS!! Who cares? Wisconsin is like Western NY and they all could give a sh*t about what people think. I love my relatives who come here from Wisconsin. They are chill and happy to be alive. Just because NY used to be the "EMPIRE STATE" people get busy beating us up and we feel sorry for ourselves. I'm not buying it. Time to embrace the 21st century and crack open a Pabst like my Wisconsinites. :rolleyes:

Wherever you are there you are. Buffalo is cool. Its not Laguna beach. NEWS FLASH FOLKS!! Who cares? Wisconsin is like Western NY and they all could give a sh*t about what people think. I love my relatives who come here from Wisconsin. They are chill and happy to be alive. Just because NY used to be the "EMPIRE STATE" people get busy beating us up and we feel sorry for ourselves. I'm not buying it. Time to embrace the 21st century and crack open a Pabst like my Wisconsinites. :rolleyes:

This Wisconsinite agrees with you.

The state of Ohio had 5 out of 20

Cleveland

Akron

Toledo

Youngstown

Canton

The only 2 places worth living in Ohio: Columbus and Cinncinnati

I live in Youngstown. It's not that bad here. These "best" and "worst" cities lists are nothing but trolling to get hits on a website. Unfortunately, it works all to well, which is why they keep doing it.