Crazyest Dream You have ever had

CountDorkula

Since there is nothing new going on in the sports world and had a real odd dream last night i thought id start a topic to show off eveyones weird-ness.

What is your crazyest dream you have ever had?

This is mine:

I had a dream last night where i was hungry, so hungry i could not stop eating. When i ran out of food i tunred to people. I started eating anyone who walked by my house, setting up traps and diversions just so i could eat them. It made it on to the news that there was a homicide eater on the lose. I hid out in the woods and would sneak up and rip peoples limbs off and eat them. The LAPD and NYPD (why they were working together is beyond me) set up a sting or a trap. When i went to go eat my target i was shot with tranquilizers. I was tried and then charged with cannibalism, and my punishment was to eat nothing but greens and fruits for the rest of my life.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there is nothing new going on in the sports world and had a real odd dream last night i thought id start a topic to show off eveyones weird-ness.

This is mine:

I had a dream last night where i was hungry, so hungry i could not stop eating. When i ran out of food i tunred to people. I started eating anyone who walked by my house, setting up traps and diversions just so i could eat them. It made it on to the news that there was a homicide eater on the lose. I hid out in the woods and would sneak up and rip peoples limbs off and eat them. The LAPD and NYPD (why they were working together is beyond me) set up a sting or a trap. When i went to go eat my target i was shot with tranquilizers. I was tried and then charged with cannibalism, and my punishment was to eat nothing but greens and fruits for the rest of my life.

Right now, I'm having a recurring dream where I keep hitting this old crossing guard and killing her.

Not the most bizarre dream I've ever had, but it's very realistic and spooks the hell out of me every time.

Ever kill anyone in a dream??

Uh yeah, no BS I stabbed a chick to death once in a dream :thumbsup: and it disturbed the crap out of me......then I told my friends about it and they looked at me like I had actually done it. I might own a Bronco but I ain't no OJ.

Ever kill anyone in a dream??

All the time. I have very violent dreams. I've shot, stabbed, beat the living **** out of people as well as been shot and stabbed myself. I have nightmares all the time. Their very cool, not so much during them but afterwords it neat to think about them. I know I've mentioned this here before but I dispell the myth that if you are falling in your dreams and land you'll die. I've landed twice. Felt all the bones in my legs being driven up through my pelvis before I woke up. I don't think anyone can top the weird dreams I have.

Ive had dreams where i have killed several of my friends in the most obscene ways, wood chipper, lawn mower, cliffs. Probably has something to do with the amount of Horro movies i used to watch.

No I think it has something to do with how much you hate your friends.

This is mine:

:lol:

Don't tell any friends about this dream or your dinner invites will disappear. :wacko:

I've never had a killing somebody dream or ever doing a violent act dream. It's disturbing to hear you guys have. :lol:

The weirdest dreams I've ever had and I've had them a lot in the past four or five years involve me from my college days. One has to do with working for Domino's Pizza and the other about classes, that I never took.

The Domino's one has to do with my leaving on a delivery but I forgot to check the map and I'm too embarrassed to return to check the map so I just keep driving around looking for the address while the 30 minute time clicks down and I know I'll never make it in time. :wacko:

The college one has to do with a class I was taking (in the dream only) and it's time to take the final exam. I've skipped so many classes I can't remember where the classroom is and I know that if I'm a minute late I won't be let in and I'll fail the course. So I'm frantically trying to find out where the classroom is. I'm trying to find my original course confirmation sheet that will tell me where the class is but I can't find it. :wacko:

Two or three times I have woken from a deep sleep by literally laughing out loud at the funny thing that happened in my dream.

Dreams are either a fear or a desire.

Don't take B vitamins before you sleep. You'll dream in technicolor.