Crazyest Dream You have ever had

CountDorkula

My dreams are almost always very pleasant. I keep dream journals periodically- and have books filled. Sometimes I keep a journal and pen right next to my bed and if I wake during a dream I write down a few words and go back to sleep. Then when I wake up at that moment those few words unlock the whole dream. If I wait, I cannot recall the dream- I need to write upon waking up. Most of my dreams are about women. One crazy dream I had a group of girls picked me up at JFK and we drove around partying. They insisted on this happening spot in Manhattan- and gave me an exact address. Well I wrote that address down and looked it up. It was a church

Was this a wet dream?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this a wet dream?

no. Where on earth did you deduce that? I used to sleep walk all the time when I was younger too. And I am told I am quite the talker in my sleep. Apparently I have some funny conversations when sleeping

My dreams are almost always very pleasant. I keep dream journals periodically- and have books filled. Sometimes I keep a journal and pen right next to my bed and if I wake during a dream I write down a few words and go back to sleep. Then when I wake up at that moment those few words unlock the whole dream. If I wait, I cannot recall the dream- I need to write upon waking up. Most of my dreams are about women. One crazy dream I had a group of girls picked me up at JFK and we drove around partying. They insisted on this happening spot in Manhattan- and gave me an exact address. Well I wrote that address down and looked it up. It was a church

Maybe the Nuns there were praying for a good freakin time.