THE BILLS WILL NOT DRAFT TEBOW.....BECAUSE

you obviously didn't read the post.most likely cause you cant read. Either that or you cant form your own opinion about things. And since you heard the so called draft experts( who are always wrong) say it wont happen. Add that to the fact that your not so bright, and hey lets agree with them. Maybe watch a game sometime. you might learn a thing or two.

The experts are always wrong, really?

The experts were high on Peyton Manning and Eli as I recall, and Rivers and Big Ben as well. They also liked Michael Oher. Fact is, the experts are usually right but when they are right, its not news. When they are wrong, those mistakes become legendary and for the foolhardy, the exception is the rule rather than the usual outcome.

I have seen Tebow-like QB's come and go in the college game, year in and year out. He is just the latest version of a medicore QB playing on a loaded team and surviving on special skills like running the ball that will never translate in the pros.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The experts were high on Peyton Manning and Eli as I recall, and Rivers and Big Ben as well. They also liked Michael Oher. Fact is, the experts are usually right but when they are right, its not news. When they are wrong, those mistakes become legendary and for the foolhardy, the exception is the rule rather than the usual outcome.

I have seen Tebow-like QB's come and go in the college game, year in and year out. He is just the latest version of a medicore QB playing on a loaded team and surviving on special skills like running the ball that will never translate in the pros.

Is logic allowed here?

IT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION ..............AND THE BILLS DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!!!!

I laugh at people that doubt Whether or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

Tim, call the Bills and let them know you are interested.

And the average board IQ dips just a little bit more......

Welcome!

Can't really bring down the IQ in this place......

I see you overlooked his two fumbles from under center in the senior bowl...I don't know about you but for me that would make me want to look at other options. that is just one more thing that Tebow is going to have to be taught when he gets to the NFL.

This is the reason i put up a post like this. Actionjackson you should get facts right before you tell me i overlooked something. Yes he did fumble twice, but neither one was under center. The first was on a designed run. And as far as i know his running ability isn't in ? The Second fumble came out of the shotgun, the DE came around and poked it out from behind. It was a great play by the defender.Those happen sometimes.

The NFL draft is the ultimate crap shoot nobody really knows how a player will perform untill he puts on a NFL uniform. I've seen number 1 picks that were complete bust and I've seen undrafted players become hall of famers.Tebow might turn out to be great might not. it all depends on how he adapts to the pro game.

Bill Polian & Ozzie Newsome seem to have a much better read on things than the clowns who have been drafting players the last decade at 1 Bills Drive. It's a lot less of a crap shoot when one know what he's doing.

Yes they do get the no-brainers correct. good call on that one. who could have known the manning brothers were gonna be any good. big surprise. I heard the nba scouts got the one about lebron james correct as well..........also my man you've been hanging out with marshawn lynch too much. cause you must High!!!! U've seen Tebow-like QB's come and go huh? really? get real buddy. The only thing those Qb's have in common with Tebow is that their good runners. Get that weak **** out of here. Mediocre QB playing on a loaded team. HAHAHAHAHA what? come on now!!! Maybe since your too busy posting 7,000 plus posts on a buffaloser bills page. You haven't looked around much. Tebow carried that team......

Yes they do get the no-brainers correct. good call on that one. who could have known the manning brothers were gonna be any good. big surprise. I heard the nba scouts got the one about lebron james correct as well..........also my man you've been hanging out with marshawn lynch too much. cause you must High!!!! U've seen Tebow-like QB's come and go huh? really? get real buddy. The only thing those Qb's have in common with Tebow is that their good runners. Get that weak **** out of here. Mediocre QB playing on a loaded team. HAHAHAHAHA what? come on now!!! Maybe since your too busy posting 7,000 plus posts on a buffaloser bills page. You haven't looked around much. Tebow carried that team......

I think i hear your mom calling you for supper.... don't be late or no dessert for you tonight and no computer time either

IT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION ..............AND THE BILLS DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!!!!

I laugh at people that doubt Whether or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

Did you see his senior bowl? AWFUL....but so were the other qbs

Tebow is a winner.

I can't say that about Trent Edwards or any other QB the Bills have had since Kelly or even Flutie to an extent.

stopped reading at flutie

despite his deficiencies he was a classic winner. amazing how he compensated and found ways. dont know how anybody can say he wasnt a winner regardless of extent

you obviously didn't read the post.most likely cause you cant read.

I didn't read your whole post because it was one loooooooooooong paragraph that made my eyes hurt and forget which line I was on. Hate to get on you for grammar related stuff, but you should consider breaking things into short paragraphs to make it more readable and inviting to the reader. You know, like the newspaper does.

I don't watch that much college football so I really don't know. Funny thing about college football though is that the big football factories like Florida have way better talent that most other teams. They also schedule up several cream puffs each year to run the score up on. So it's hard to say how he'd do against good defenses. If the Senior Bowl is any indication, not so good.

We'll see.