Now I know why you Southern Californians

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are so agreeable! Sweet baby moses it's beautiful here. Crowds or not, the quality of life here is orders of magnitude better than Pennsyltucky.

It's absolutely a beautiful place to live. Until you get your first paycheck and see how much the state takes out, and you quickly learn the beauty is really a beast. :rolleyes:

It's absolutely a beautiful place to live. Until you get your first paycheck and see how much the state takes out, and you quickly learn the beauty is really a beast. :worthy:

I will move there, if I have to move mountains to make it happen.

I'm back in PA now, and guess what...it's snowing.

:w00t:

At this point, I don't care. I'm so sick of the East Coast, I'll take my chances with a quake or ten.

It can't be all that bad, seeing how CA is the most populous state in the union.

and that's without the ten million members of the Mexican Olympic team who ran, jumped, and swam there

and that's without the ten million members of the Mexican Olympic team who ran, jumped, and swam there

Find a state in the union where illegals aren't a problem. They're EVERYWHERE here in PA, my neighbor just hired three of them the other day to shovel his driveway.

I will move there, if I have to move mountains to make it happen.

I'm back in PA now, and guess what...it's snowing.

:thumbsup:

All joking aside, if you're really interested in moving to Southern California, just let me know. I'll do everything I can to get the phone number for Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog so he can help you.