Saints fans react to Porter's INT

FluffHead

I have been to a few games outside of Buffalo, been to New Orleans for about 5 games over the years (twice against Bills and 3 other teams) and I have to say, Saints fans are great... the bar has been low for them for so long, they were cocky, but not a-holes when their team seemed like they had the upper hand... I normally have a hard time pulling for teams to win a Super Bowl, before the Bills, but the Saints were always one exception... has nothing to do with Katrina, just happy for the city of New Orleans...

...sigh....someday that will be us. And you better believe we will put NO's celebration to shame!

I can only imagine what this town is going to look like the Monday after the Bills win the Super Bowl. They're going to have to bring in the National Guard, and I'm only half joking.

I can see it now. Bills in the Superbowl next year, against the heavily favored Cowboys. The Bills have a great second half, taking a 24-17 lead...but Romo is driving downfield to tie the game and in scoring range. It looks like it will go to overtime.

BUT WAIT!

LEODIS MCKELVIN JUMPS IN FRONT OF A PASS TO MILES AUSTIN AND TAKES IT ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE HOUSE

OH DO YOU BILLIEVE IT BUFFALO???? DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES????

THE BILLS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops, the int is called back on defensive holding. Cowboys win in overtime. 60 yard field goal by Suisham...juuuuuust inside the right upright.

Please God before I die can we party like that after a Super Bowl win???

Don't know about y'all but I had a Dick Vermeil moment after Norwood missed wide right...

When it appeared, a few years ago, that the Sabres were going to win the cup (at least it did to me), I immediately started looking into booking flights for Buffalo, trying to figure out how many games into the finals it would take them to wrap it up. I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of Texas, where the Lady Longhorns vollyball team beating the Baylor ladies would garner more attention...of course, the Sabres collapsed...it taught me never to have the audacity of hope (at least that kind) again! :wallbash: