Saints fans react to Porter's INT

FluffHead

Thanks!

This is exactly why I was rooting for the Saints from the beginning (er, two weeks ago). Colts fans have had their share of Super Bowl appearances - and wins - but as a Bills fan, my heart was out to the Saints fans who had never gotten to celebrate like that. I hadn't seen that video yet; thanks for posting!

I am happy for the Saints. Their fans are a lot like Bills fans, have had to suffer through horrible times with a cheap assed owner. I am glad to see them succeed.

Good to see an underdog win one. I hope Buffalo's ship comes in before I turn 70, and I'm only half joking..

I can see it now. Bills in the Superbowl next year, against the heavily favored Cowboys. The Bills have a great second half, taking a 24-17 lead...but Romo is driving downfield to tie the game and in scoring range. It looks like it will go to overtime.

BUT WAIT!

LEODIS MCKELVIN JUMPS IN FRONT OF A PASS TO MILES AUSTIN AND TAKES IT ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE HOUSE

OH DO YOU BILLIEVE IT BUFFALO???? DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES????

THE BILLS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops, the int is called back on defensive holding. Cowboys win in overtime. 60 yard field goal by Suisham...juuuuuust inside the right upright.

So very sad and absolutely true. If and when that happens, i'm REALLY going postal... one Super Bowl broken hand couldn't possibly compare to the next time...