T.O. disses the B-Lo in Miami

weehawk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Buffalo, it's great,'' Owens said Wednesday during his party at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

Newsflash: There are a whole lot of people who prefer sunny weather to winter. Or we could take it personally.

This **** never gets old. :thumbsup:

Newsflash: There are a whole lot of people who prefer sunny weather to winter. Or we could take it personally.

This **** never gets old. :thumbsup:

As soon as I saw the title, I expected a spin. I love Buffalo like crazy, but when I'm in Florida in late February visiting my father, I wish I could stay down there until May.

It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Buffalo, it's great,'' Owens said Wednesday during his party at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

huh, from the way i read it, sounds to me like he's still living here. which isnt a bad sign.

Wow I said almost the exact same thing referring to Colorado a couple weeks ago when we were visiting Disneyworld... I guess I didn't realize I was dissing Colorado as much as I was saying I appreciated being in a warm climate in the middle of January. :thumbsup:

I agree with Darin this never gets old.

Buffalo would be the best place in the world to live if you could leave Jan 1st thru April 1st. Buffalo is great, but I think 99% of the people in Buffalo would gladly spend Jan thru March in South Florida

Look up one of a million Buffalo bashing posts here, by former residents and Bills fans, and they are far less harsh than what TO said. Heck, I just went to Florida in January and said the same thing, but I wouldn't consider it a diss. I was happy to be in 70 degree weather, rather than 20. Big deal...

True dat.

You want a "dis"? THIS is a dis, in two parts. Twentysomething sportswriter who admits he's never been to Buffalo breaks out the tried-and-true "nothing to do there but eat chicken wings" line, then follows up with a second snarky column after WGRZ sics its viewers on him:

Gailey hiring pushes the limit for Bills' fans

To the city of Buffalo: My bad

This is why most twentysomething sportswriters don't get their own column. :thumbsup:

Who wouldn't be happy to escape the cold? This is as far-reaching as I've seen. And I hope T.O. comes back .. provided we have a real QB under center next year (translate - not Edwards, Fitzpatrick or Brohm).

How the hell can you disagree with that? I'd love to be in SoBe right now. Winter is fun, but right about now is when I get sick of it. Get me out of WNY in Feb and I'm happy.

That said, you couldn't pay me enough to live through Fla. summers. Well, you could but it would have to be a lot of $$.