Jauron to the Eagles

Estro

yeah he really worked wonders for our defensive backs the past 3 years

I hope you're being sacrastic because our defensive backs have been among teh league's best since Jauron has been here. UDFAS like Leonhard, Greer, Wilson have become NFL starters and the rst of the unit has been very good. There are many things Jauron did bad but he is one of the best judges of defensive backs in the league. It's a good hire for the Eagles if they hire him.

Does this mean that Ralph doesn't have to pay as much for Jauron's remaining contract?

I believe so. Whatever the Eagles pay him comes off the remainer of what Ralph owes. I believe Shanahan is making $7 million from the Skins and $3million from the Broncos.

It's funny that how bad people thought our coachign staff was, they all managed to find jobs pretty quickly (except Turk).

Juaron is a good DC. He couldn't lead the whole Bills team out of a wet paper bag, but he did a great job as DC in Chicago.

Jauron was not DC in Chicago, but in Jacksonville from 95-98. Although inheriting an expansion team, JAC was in the AFC Title game in 1996. That defense ranked 19th in points allowed, 15th in 97, and 17th in 98. His defenses were not stellar by any stretch of the imagination.

Had it not been for Dave McGinnis turning down Chicago in 99, DJ may never have become a HC at all.

Jauron was not DC in Chicago, but in Jacksonville from 95-98. Although inheriting an expansion team, JAC was in the AFC Title game in 1996. That defense ranked 19th in points allowed, 15th in 97, and 17th in 98. His defenses were not stellar by any stretch of the imagination.

Had it not been for Dave McGinnis turning down Chicago in 99, DJ may never have become a HC at all.

But he did. What's the point of make believe?

I believe so. Whatever the Eagles pay him comes off the remainer of what Ralph owes. I believe Shanahan is making $7 million from the Skins and $3million from the Broncos.

It's funny that how bad people thought our coachign staff was, they all managed to find jobs pretty quickly (except Turk).

With much better franchises.....

i really don't think are secondary is that good. well byrd had some great picks and was at the right place at the right time. the only reason we had the 2nd best passing D was because we had the worst rush D

Wrong. The Bills had the 3rd lowest completion percentage in the league, and were 2nd in INT's.

But he did. What's the point of make believe?

Because Bears president Mike McCaskey announced McGinnis as the HC in a press conference BEFORE the team and prospective coach agreed to a contract. McCaskey later was fired by his mother Virginia.

It goes without saying DJ wasn't the man they wanted. Look, I think DJ was in over his head as a HC, and was an average DC. He's gone, and that's all there is.

Wrong. The Bills had the 3rd lowest completion percentage in the league, and were 2nd in INT's.

Teams didn't need to throw the ball when they could run for 150+ yards rushing yards per game and 4.7 YPC against the Bills. In some ways, 2009 was a lot like 2006 when Nate Clements and crew were statistically good against the pass, but the run defense yielded 140+.