Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i'm out here in vancouver-town with a room overlooking the stanley park and the north shore mountains, and i check in on this thread and see that beerball has made it through his little drama and that mrs. beerball has joined the tbd club and, well, everyone's patting each other on the back and pretending that they liked beerball in the first place,

and i start to wonder whether any of this really matters.

and i realize that it does.

jw (didn't see that one coming, did you ...) :)

Too funny!

If we ever meet I'm going to make sure that you get sooooooooooooooooooo drunk!

Too funny!

If we ever meet I'm going to make sure that you get sooooooooooooooooooo drunk!

Not sure that's possible. He is a professional, after all. :)

How you doing, Sphere?

Not sure that's possible. He is a professional, after all. :)

How you doing, Sphere?

Doing pretty well all things considered, thanks Lori.

Probably too lofty a goal regarding Mr. Wawrow though, you're right. At my best I could have held on for the better part of an evening, as I am...not likely to survive midnight.

Course I did say I would make sure JW got drunk, no mention of my trying to keep up with a true pro.

so, i'm out here in vancouver-town with a room overlooking the stanley park and the north shore mountains, and i check in on this thread and see that beerball has made it through his little drama and that mrs. beerball has joined the tbd club and, well, everyone's patting each other on the back and pretending that they liked beerball in the first place, and i start to wonder whether any of this really matters.

and i realize that it does.

jw (didn't see that one coming, did you ...) :)

y'aint right, warrow..

BB, you're recovery seems almost as rapid as how quickly this bug incapacitated you. Hope I'm right! As for Mrs. Beerball, she's the early favorite for TSW 2010 ROY!

Here's to you both, and continued success! :thumbsup::thumbsup: