Coach D`Alessandriss

Thanks for the link.

Did you read it long enough to notice that Charles AVERAGED 5.9 YPA? That's insanely good.

Take a look here, also. He greatly improved as the season went along. A very good sign.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_player.php?...p;playerid=4387

And here, where he ranked as the third-best back in the league.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

If he is so good, why didn't they keep him? Just askin.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we so quick to pass judgemnt on all these hires? Keep in mind Chan Gailey has a winning record as a coach something Dick Jauron didn't have yet we still compare them? Gailey has won everywhere he has coached and took the Cowboys to 2 straight playoff appearances. Granted he lost in the first round but at this point and after the debacle that Marv has caused in the wake of his personal friend Jauron. I'll take it as a sign we are moving in the right direction. It's baby steps right now. Let's gives these guys a chance before we pass judgement.

It`s the same old story,same old song and dance my friend.Get real.

GT fans developed a website called "Fire Chan Gailey.com", sound sort of familiar? Sound similar to something else you might have heard regarding Jauron? I knew Jauron was a stinker and I'm calling this one a stinker too......I am hanging around for the ***** and giggles at this point. It should at least be a fascinating ride as we travel down that road to Hell in a handbasket.

The majority of sports fans are idiots and have the patience of a 10 year old. The junior and seniors that carried GT the last 2 years were freshmen and sophomores that Gailey brought to the school.

Fired Jan 6.Chiefs. His O-line gave up FORTY-FIVE SACKS last year. What a teacher?? :thumbsup:

I see we're going to go through this with every coordinator, assistant and water boy the team hires.

Can't wait to see all the negative stuff that will be dug up on the the guy that does game film cut ups.

When you experience this much futility for so long, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. As Bills fans we are pissed off! How 'bout a whole lot of show me and a lot less talkie? Three straight administrative staffs have flushed our dreams down the toilet. Please excuse the puke on the floor, 'cause we've been down this road before...

Fair enough, the man has yet to coach a game and Nix has yet to add or subtract any players. How about we let that play out before bitching and whining?

I see we're going to go through this with every coordinator, assistant and water boy the team hires.

Can't wait to see all the negative stuff that will be dug up on the the guy that does game film cut ups.

I notice two distinct sides. The doom and gloomers and the eternal optimists. Why can't we just state our opinion with out being told to find another team, or accused of sticking our heads in the sand? There is room for both sides on the BEST Bills message board in the world.

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough, the man has yet to coach a game and Nix has yet to add or subtract any players. How about we let that play out before bitching and whining?

Believe me I would LOOOOOOOOOOOve to be wrong about this. I would love for someone to hold me down, print my **** out and make me eat it like a !@#$ing dog! Like an Effing dog! Do you hear me?

I would smile and request salt and butter to choke it all down with if the Bills could somehow field a winner with this bunch of misfits and neverwas-uz...

Because Hailey is a dbag and he liked working for Gailey.

This would be a good time to mention something about Todd Haley (KC Head Coach) that I believe hasn't been mentioned here before despite the inundation of posts about how Gailey, and now D'Alessandriss were let go by Haley.

Haley is the only Head Coach in the NFL that has never played football at ANY level.

He got into football because his dad, Dick Haley was a long time NFL Director of Player Personnel. Todd did play college golf at two schools and attended 3 colleges before getting his degree.

His only coordinator experience was with Arizona in 2007-2008 where he got a lot of credit for coaching the offense and Kurt Warner. Of course that offense didn't miss a beat after he left and there are many people in Kansas City and elsewhere wondering how this guy got an NFL Head Coaching job.

The fact that he fired Gailey and D'Alessandriss, in and of itself, means nothing to me. Not saying these were great hires...just saying.

I notice two distinct sides. The doom and gloomers and the eternal optimists. Why can't we just state our opinion with out being told to find another team, or accused of sticking our heads in the sand? There is room for both sides on the BEST Bills message board in the world.

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

To add to what you've just written, I've noticed this bi-polarism too. It's been on the increase lately. Most opinions here these days are quite extreme, and opposing. You state that there is room for both sides and I would add, the truth almost undoubtedly resides somewhere in the middle.

But too few of our posters (with a few exceptions) even attempt to objectively analyze the goings on with the Buffalo Bills these days. I guess oversimplifying arguments, name calling, and screaming louder is just the way of the world today. Look at something as complex as politics and how our society constantly oversimplifies and subjectifies the liberal vs conservative debate. Maybe oversimplification is a coping method for people who can't deal with the complexity of the world.

To add to what you've just written, I've noticed this bi-polarism too. It's been on the increase lately. Most opinions here these days are quite extreme, and opposing. You state that there is room for both sides and I would add, the truth almost undoubtedly resides somewhere in the middle.

But too few of our posters (with a few exceptions) even attempt to objectively analyze the goings on with the Buffalo Bills these days. I guess oversimplifying arguments, name calling, and screaming louder is just the way of the world today. Look at something as complex as politics and how our society constantly oversimplifies and subjectifies the liberal vs conservative debate. Maybe oversimplification is a coping method for people who can't deal with the complexity of the world.

I agree. We are just expendable pawns in a game. So we try to out shout each other. If we just realize this world is big enough for all viewpoints, we would be in a much better place. Both real world and sports.

Most of the blame goes to Cassel, IMO. He also led the league in sacks allowed with the Pats* the year before, as well.

That's a great point. It's worth nothing that Cassel was sacked 48 times in 2008. does that make NE's oline terrible then? Because essentially the same group on the NE oline gave up 30 less sacks this year. Did they just amazing improve our night or did they jsut get a better and more decisive QB? Considering Cassel (what a dumb trade by the Chiefs) has be sacks 48 and 45 times, I'm guessing it's the later.

And Charles' numbers are insane. Once they got right of washed Larry Johnson, they suddenly looked like a solid group. I think this is a good hire.

Good points about Cassel being a sack-magnet. It's also worth noting that D'Alessandriss was the assistant OL coach with the Chefs, so it's not like the Chiefs let him go, and it's not like he was mostly to blame.

I agree. We are just expendable pawns in a game. So we try to out shout each other. If we just realize this world is big enough for all viewpoints, we would be in a much better place. Both real world and sports.

I see it as the difference between discussing and arguing. Everyone wants to argue and prove their point of view is correct.

This would be a good time to mention something about Todd Haley (KC Head Coach) that I believe hasn't been mentioned here before despite the inundation of posts about how Gailey, and now D'Alessandriss were let go by Haley.

Haley is the only Head Coach in the NFL that has never played football at ANY level.

He got into football because his dad, Dick Haley was a long time NFL Director of Player Personnel. Todd did play college golf at two schools and attended 3 colleges before getting his degree.

His only coordinator experience was with Arizona in 2007-2008 where he got a lot of credit for coaching the offense and Kurt Warner. Of course that offense didn't miss a beat after he left and there are many people in Kansas City and elsewhere wondering how this guy got an NFL Head Coaching job.

The fact that he fired Gailey and D'Alessandriss, in and of itself, means nothing to me. Not saying these were great hires...just saying.

Wow, don't obscure reality with the facts... :worthy:

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,yeah, Happy....Go Bills..Go wrap up in your Bills Snuggy. :worthy:

Why are you even on here? Has the cold of Pa. rotted your brain? If you have nothing even remotely intelligent to add to any conversation on here, why don't you go back in your tent and play with yourself my friend? Your negativity is downright pathetic. If you don't have hope that "this" year is going to be much better, than go root for somebody else loserman!!!

How good was the Bills line last year? Is that Kugler's fault or the fault of talent evaluators who fielded the team? Did they have injuries? Did the QB hold the ball too long? Charles ran for 1500 yards. Their line wasn't all bad. Step down off the ledge.

I have to say that I wished they kept Kugler around. I honestly think he did a fantastic job keeping that OL competitive throughout unbelievable turmoil (injuries, OC change, HC change). In fact, if anything, they actually improved toward the end of the season with a total rag-tag group of guys. Really, I thought Kugler was one of the bright spots on the team. Hate to see him go.

Why are you even on here? Has the cold of Pa. rotted your brain? If you have nothing even remotely intelligent to add to any conversation on here, why don't you go back in your tent and play with yourself my friend? Your negativity is downright pathetic. If you don't have hope that "this" year is going to be much better, than go root for somebody else loserman!!!

This is the year, This is the year,This is the year, on and on.Where have I heard this before?? You sure are one dumb son of a beach. :worthy:

Thanks for the link.

Did you read it long enough to notice that Charles AVERAGED 5.9 YPA? That's insanely good.

Take a look here, also. He greatly improved as the season went along. A very good sign.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_player.php?...p;playerid=4387

And here, where he ranked as the third-best back in the league.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

I understood your post and I'm okay with hiring the guy (D'Alessandriss) as our OL coach. I was just posting a link because I knew Charles didn't run for 1,500 yards. :worthy: