Coach D`Alessandriss

Why are we so quick to pass judgemnt on all these hires? Keep in mind Chan Gailey has a winning record as a coach something Dick Jauron didn't have yet we still compare them? Gailey has won everywhere he has coached and took the Cowboys to 2 straight playoff appearances. Granted he lost in the first round but at this point and after the debacle that Marv has caused in the wake of his personal friend Jauron. I'll take it as a sign we are moving in the right direction.

Dick Jauron was coach of the year in 2001 and also took his team to the playoffs and lost in the first round--with the lowly Bears, not the Cowboys.

That may be why some are quick to pass jusdgement on a way down the list guy like Gailey.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great point. It's worth nothing that Cassel was sacked 48 times in 2008. does that make NE's oline terrible then? Because essentially the same group on the NE oline gave up 30 less sacks this year. Did they just amazing improve our night or did they jsut get a better and more decisive QB? Considering Cassel (what a dumb trade by the Chiefs) has be sacks 48 and 45 times, I'm guessing it's the later.

Phew! What a relief. Good thing we don't have a quarterback that holds onto the ball too long and gives up too many sacks. :worthy:

GT fans developed a website called "Fire Chan Gailey.com", sound sort of familiar? Sound similar to something else you might have heard regarding Jauron? I knew Jauron was a stinker and I'm calling this one a stinker too......I am hanging around for the ***** and giggles at this point. It should at least be a fascinating ride as we travel down that road to Hell in a handbasket.

Go sh** and giggle somewhere else. You think you're going out on a limb by predicting we won't be good next year?? Who are you? Adam Schefter? A little optimism never hurt anyone. Your comparisons of Gailey to Jauron are without merit; mostly because Gailey hasn't even coached the Bills in OTAs, let alone a season. Save your complaining for when Gailey and staff have done something to complain about. Basing your opinions and predictions on the Chiefs and Georgia Tech isn't brilliance.