Coach D`Alessandriss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fired Jan 6.Chiefs. His O-line gave up FORTY-FIVE SACKS last year. What a teacher?? :thumbsup:

How good was the Bills line last year? Is that Kugler's fault or the fault of talent evaluators who fielded the team? Did they have injuries? Did the QB hold the ball too long? Charles ran for 1500 yards. Their line wasn't all bad. Step down off the ledge.

How good was the Bills line last year? Is that Kugler's fault or the fault of talent evaluators who fielded the team? Did they have injuries? Did the QB hold the ball too long? Charles ran for 1500 yards. Their line wasn't all bad. Step down off the ledge.

Not yet. Hommie.

It would be so !@#$ sweet if we could simply fast forward this goofy admin three years into the future so that everybody could see that this clownshow is actually just more of the same. A Jauron by any other name is still a Jauron. this will not work and yes, as a matter of fact, we are:

Doomed!

There, beat ya to the punch suckers!

Fired Jan 6.Chiefs. His O-line gave up FORTY-FIVE SACKS last year. What a teacher?? :thumbsup:

Most of the blame goes to Cassel, IMO. He also led the league in sacks allowed with the Pats* the year before, as well.

On paper Buffalo's OL looks pretty bad, on par with that of KC. Yet, Pittsburgh hired our OL coach. Piittsburgh is known as a first rate organization.

None of our coaches were worth anything according to the wall (same thing for front office and players also) so obviously it was a mistake for any other team, especially a well run team, to sign any of our coaches and if their front offices were not incompetent they would have fired the head coach on the spot for doing that. [Channeling the wall here]

None of our coaches were worth anything according to the wall (same thing for front office and players also) so obviously it was a mistake for any other team, especially a well run team, to sign any of our coaches and if their front offices were not incompetent they would have fired the head coach on the spot for doing that. [Channeling the wall here]

When you experience this much futility for so long, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. As Bills fans we are pissed off! How 'bout a whole lot of show me and a lot less talkie? Three straight administrative staffs have flushed our dreams down the toilet. Please excuse the puke on the floor, 'cause we've been down this road before...

The Chiefs over the past few years lost all the guys from the holms/johnson era. It takes time, and by the looks of their new RB maybe those young players are catching on like ours will. I am not worried about the line, no way nix doesn't fix it through draft or FA.

+1

Uhhhhhhhhh, no. Charles ran for 1,120 yards http://www.nfl.com/players/jamaalcharles/p...le?id=CHA561428 :thumbsup:

When you experience this much futility for so long, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. As Bills fans we are pissed off! How 'bout a whole lot of show me and a lot less talkie? Three straight administrative staffs have flushed our dreams down the toilet. Please excuse the puke on the floor, 'cause we've been down this road before...

You aren't just withholding the benefit of the doubt. You are absolutely assuming that the sky has no chance of not falling.

Which is just as bad.

Uhhhhhhhhh, no. Charles ran for 1,120 yards http://www.nfl.com/players/jamaalcharles/p...le?id=CHA561428 :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link.

Did you read it long enough to notice that Charles AVERAGED 5.9 YPA? That's insanely good.

Take a look here, also. He greatly improved as the season went along. A very good sign.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_player.php?...p;playerid=4387

And here, where he ranked as the third-best back in the league.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

Why are we so quick to pass judgemnt on all these hires? Keep in mind Chan Gailey has a winning record as a coach something Dick Jauron didn't have yet we still compare them? Gailey has won everywhere he has coached and took the Cowboys to 2 straight playoff appearances. Granted he lost in the first round but at this point and after the debacle that Marv has caused in the wake of his personal friend Jauron. I'll take it as a sign we are moving in the right direction. It's baby steps right now. Let's gives these guys a chance before we pass judgement.

Most of the blame goes to Cassel, IMO. He also led the league in sacks allowed with the Pats* the year before, as well.

That's a great point. It's worth nothing that Cassel was sacked 48 times in 2008. does that make NE's oline terrible then? Because essentially the same group on the NE oline gave up 30 less sacks this year. Did they just amazing improve our night or did they jsut get a better and more decisive QB? Considering Cassel (what a dumb trade by the Chiefs) has be sacks 48 and 45 times, I'm guessing it's the later.

And Charles' numbers are insane. Once they got right of washed Larry Johnson, they suddenly looked like a solid group. I think this is a good hire.

Why are we so quick to pass judgemnt on all these hires? Keep in mind Chan Gailey has a winning record as a coach something Dick Jauron didn't have yet we still compare them? Gailey has won everywhere he has coached and took the Cowboys to 2 straight playoff appearances. Granted he lost in the first round but at this point and after the debacle that Marv has caused in the wake of his personal friend Jauron. I'll take it as a sign we are moving in the right direction. It's baby steps right now. Let's gives these guys a chance before we pass judgement.

GT fans developed a website called "Fire Chan Gailey.com", sound sort of familiar? Sound similar to something else you might have heard regarding Jauron? I knew Jauron was a stinker and I'm calling this one a stinker too......I am hanging around for the ***** and giggles at this point. It should at least be a fascinating ride as we travel down that road to Hell in a handbasket.