Bills and Tebow

HooperBills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so if the Bills get a LT is the 1st round, if Tebow is still there, should they pick him up in say the 2nd? 3rd? Let me know what you think, and please no Jesus comments, yes we know he is Christian, it really has nothing to do with this.

Thank you.

I think if he is still there in the 3rd round we should take him.

Thats if we drafted an OT and a DL or LB in rounds one and two

Ok, so if the Bills get a LT is the 1st round, if Tebow is still there, should they pick him up in say the 2nd? 3rd? Let me know what you think, and please talk about Jesus, I can't get enough of it!!!! Thanks, sincerely ChrisHooper----

Jesus Efffffin Christ!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm going on the record with Tim Tebow. I'd love to see this kid in a Bills uni. I wouldn't even mind using our first round pick on the kid. If we can get him in the second round? Even better!

He's a winner. Pure and simple. I don't care about his mechanics. He'll be great, even with his flaws.

The Bills would be lucky to have him.

I'm going on the record with Tim Tebow. I'd love to see this kid in a Bills uni. I wouldn't even mind using our first round pick on the kid. If we can get him in the second round? Even better!

He's a winner. Pure and simple. I don't care about his mechanics. He'll be great, even with his flaws.

Since we will never get another QB worth a damn....Go get him! We can just run all Wildcat all the time!!!!!!

The guy is a project, moreso than most QBs out of college. Drafting Tebow would be a Donohoe move in the sense that it grabs the headlines and gets people excited but won't work out in the long run. We all know that where your QB goes the rest of your team goes and I just don't want to rest our hopes on a guy that has so many problems.

The guy is a project, moreso than most QBs out of college. Drafting Tebow would be a Donohoe move in the sense that it grabs the headlines and gets people excited but won't work out in the long run. We all know that where your QB goes the rest of your team goes and I just don't want to rest our hopes on a guy that has so many problems.

Who the Hell is this move going to excite? Giant-breasted whores and Jesus Freaks? :thumbsup:

i agree

i agree with this as well. i dont pretend to be an NFL scout and tell people where exactly he "should" be drafted. if the Bills decide they see something they like and pick him in the first, i will not be upset. dude is a winner.

he is obviously a project and not our answer for QB this year though.

on the flip side, im not too keen on McNabb, but i WOULD be if we picked him up as a 1 or 2 year band aid while we develop Tebow.

i dont think Tebow makes it to our pick in the second round. if he is there, depending on what we got in the first and what talent is left on the board, i say grab him.

imo you cant pass him up if he is there in the 3rd round....i doubt he gets passed jville

Agree 100%...with our QB situation, i dont care how much analysts say he wont translate into a NFL qb...you dont pass up that kind of leadership, heart, winning attitude in the 3rd round!

Who the Hell is this move going to excite? Giant-breasted whores and Jesus Freaks? :doh:

Hey, I think I'm what you would consider a "Jesus Freak" and I don't really want Tebow on the Bills. :thumbsup: If he was there in the 4th? Maybe. I hope the guy succeeds, I really do, but I don't think he's a good prospect for the NFL at QB.

Last thing we need is another unproven rookie QB. I would pass on all of the QB prospects and bring in a veteran. Shoot.. we already have an unproven Brohm.. I'd give him a shot before drafting a yet another rookie. I would spend all my draft picks on OL and LB's..