Have the Bills actually hired Modkins as OC?

All I've seen is some radio station in Arizona suggesting it's rumored the Bills will hire Curtis Modkins, but I've found nothing indicating this has actually happened. Am I missing something?

I'm with you. I have only heard what you have stated, and frankly im getting a little tired of how hush hush everything is over at OBD. Just tell us who you are looking at so we can pick them apart here on TSW. See its simple...

All I've seen is some radio station in Arizona suggesting it's rumored the Bills will hire Curtis Modkins, but I've found nothing indicating this has actually happened. Am I missing something?

What the HELL, tell me we are already into the Tom Donhoe ERA of silence and secrecy NOTHING FOR THE FANS ever

They haven't signed him yet. Maybe he is still looking for other options so he doesn't have to come here either. I guess he wasn't one of those 15 people per day calling for a job.

They haven't yet signed him. They are keeping hush hush in order to avoid a bidding war with other teams.

No, there is nothing to miss. Who cares if the Cardinals' running back coach gets hired as Chan Gaileys' OC anyway? He's an old buddy of Gaileys', just like Gailey is an old buddy of Buddys'.....just like Jerry Gray was a buddy of Gregg Williams, and just like Perry Fewell was a buddy of DJ's. Hey I think once we get through these tired days of Gailey rounding up all of his old coaching buddies and bringing them in, and free agency gets here March 1st, the Bills will immediatley start improving because I think Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey are smarter football personell people then John Guy and DJ were!

But I'm done commenting on the coaches. Chan will have his "reunion staff" come on up and help him "expect to win" on Sundays, and I'm sure we won't recognize just about every guy he brings up. Fine. They can't add up to being worse then the three staffs we've suffered with since Donahoe came in, so I'll be looking forward to March 1st to see what happens with the team, next.

Well, I just think it's hilarious that Gailey was hired without any staff in place whatsoever despite having been a coach for over 89 years - yet "Buddy" and "Ralph" are still selling the brain-dead flocks that he was "the man" they wanted from the start.

Bush league...cheap, sorry-assed, Bush League.

Most insignificant hire of the season- atleast with the D coordinator we will know if we are going 4-3 or 3-4. The OC hire is meaningless chans the guy

I have to admit I feel Nix is going to know or atleast have an idea of possible players and scenarios in which type of breed he wants will help decide that. This peer pressure to take the kool-ade is getting stronger.

I just realized that Chan Gailey was actually hired to not just be the head coach, but the entire coaching staff. He's THAT GUY!

...You guys got a job to do...my job is to get us the best guy...and we found that guy. This guy's met more of the criteria than I ever thought we could find. This guy's won everywhere he's been. Very few times do you get an offensive minded coach...a coordinator on defense...a special teams coach...and he's been successful everywhere he's been. I told you when we go draft a guy we're going to get a guy...he did it in junior high, he did it in high school, and he did it in college, there's a good chance he'll do it again. And he's done it everywhere he's been and there's a good chance he'll do it again. I've talked longer than I meant to. Let me introduce the 15th Head Coach; this guy is a guy to get us back to winning and get us back to where we want to go: Coach Chan Gailey. -Buddy Nix

This franchise is a joke. I am ashamed to be a fan. the years of abuse i have taken have taken their toll. People ask "hey why are you still a fan? You live in Pittsburgh city of champions a first class organization what are you thinking?" Everytime I just shake my head and tell them that the Bills are like Heroin. You know its bad for you but you can't quit.

they know they want to announce it at 11:37pm......they just can't figure what the best night of the week is to get the least publicity....lol