New Updated Mock Draft

I'd be ok with taking Bulaga in that scenario, I guess.. although, I'd really like McClain, too.

I could definetly see the Patsies* taking Tebow, too.. although, I think they'd be morons for doing so, as they have some big holes to fill, too.

This the third mock draft I've seen that doesn't have Brandon Spikes going in the first round - given that, what would you think of a Bills draft like this.

1. Bryan Bulaga OT

2. Brandon Spikes LB

3. Vladimir Ducasse OG/RT UMASS 6,5 330 or Ciron Black OG/RT LSU 6,5 320

4. Austen Lane DE Murray State 6,6 258

5. John Skelton QB Fordham 6,5 256

6th and 7th rounders may have to be given up to get Spikes in the 2nd round

This the third mock draft I've seen that doesn't have Brandon Spikes going in the first round - given that, what would you think of a Bills draft like this.

1. Bryan Bulaga OT

2. Brandon Spikes LB

3. Vladimir Ducasse OG/RT UMASS 6,5 330 or Ciron Black OG/RT LSU 6,5 320

4. Austen Lane DE Murray State 6,6 258

5. John Skelton QB Fordham 6,5 256

6th and 7th rounders may have to be given up to get Spikes in the 2nd round

I would think I want some of that hippie lettuce you're smoking.

i can see spikes going to NE instead of tebow... i dont think theres any way that NE takes a qb in the first round when they have brady, wildcat or no wildcat

I think Spikes is going somewhere between 15-25 but now I've seen him dropping into the 2nd round in 3 mocks that I think are generally pretty good- that's why the question read "given this" - meaning if the Bills had a chance at him with their 2nd round pick or could at least move up in the 2nd round using 6ths and 7ths would you like the pick.

I am torn, I want a big name player like McClain but I also want to boost up our offense so whether that be a QB or OT doesnt matter

I agree. That's why I like taking McClain in round 1, and Fox from Miami in Round 2, QB in 3, Carter OG from Tex Tech in 4. Awesome LB, and two very good OL.

At that point I would take Baluga. The only other player I would consider is McClain.

That draft has:

Spikes falling to the second - which I dont see happening. But if it does, I would trade water it took to get him.

Tebow going before our second rd pick - which sucks cause I want him on the Bills

Iupiti going before our 2nd round pick - the best G who I want the Bills to land.

At that point I would take Baluga. The only other player I would consider is McClain.

That draft has:

Spikes falling to the second - which I dont see happening. But if it does, I would trade water it took to get him.

Tebow going before our second rd pick - which sucks cause I want him on the Bills

Iupiti going before our 2nd round pick - the best G who I want the Bills to land.

After watching Highlights I like Spikes better than McClain - I'm sure McClain is bigger faster more athletic and smarter but Spikes really knocks the snot out people when he hits them.

I also like Iupiti and think he could play RT as well as guard