Bills Hire Curtis Modkins as Offensive Coordinator

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-modkins-as-oc/

Here's some more info on the guy, knew Gailey from G-Tech.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/curtis_modkins/

Not that this is a big deal considering Gailey will be calling all of the plays. Still though, I guess you could say he had some success with Beanie Wells this year.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The proof will be in the pudding, fellas.

Settle down, and let time tell us the story.

With John Guy gone, and Nix as GM, I'm feeling much more optimistic about the future of the Bills.

And who really cares who the coordinators are? It's ridiculous to be down on guys that no one has any real clue on how they will translate into the pro game.

This guy's bio sounds great in terms of developing a strong running game; which is something we could certainly use as we maximize our strength and search for a QB that can lead this team out of the doldrums.

If you want to talk about ridiculous, I think anyone that salivated over Brian Schottenheimer was a tad foolish. Talk about not being proven as a head coach.

Let's wait and see who the replacement for Guy will be, and if Modrak will still be sticking around.

Either way, I feel that this organization is indeed getting a breath of fresh air.

AZ had the 28th ranked run offense in the league last year.

The Bills had the 30th ranked offense this year. ot sure if this is to inspire hope, or if it is a hire that Gailey has been familiar with in the past.

That is based on so many circumstances, man.

Where was Warner last year as far as rankings?

I don't recall the AZ O-line being heralded as anything special, either. The AZ owner is a much bigger miser than good 'ol Ralphie (don't remember the Warner contract fiasco AFTER GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL????). The owner was playing hardball with his franchise QB, RB, and WR before the crowds were evening leaving the site of the Super Bowl.

Talk about no appreciation for your players or fans.

My point is that Warner always has run a pass-happy offense. It's his strength. Who can argue with his numbers?

You all realize that this "offensive coordinator" position is nothing but a glamorous errand boy position?

We weren't going to attract any big name coordinators when Gailey came out and basically said he's in control of the offense.

Well Gailey BETTER run the offense because I never heard of this guy.

Question...will he be in charge of Gatorade or Water?

AZ had the 28th ranked run offense in the league last year.

The Bills had the 30th ranked offense this year. Not sure if this is to inspire hope, or if it is a hire that Gailey has been familiar with in the past.

i thought its russ grimm whos ass.head-coach/running game coordinator there?