This is pathetic

Check out this article about distribution of "white power CD's" by hate groups:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6542890/site/newsweek/

Don't these people have a life? Do they really have such low self-esteem that they have to go around hating people they don't even know?

Also, this is 2004, not 1904. NO ONE is going to let these people go around killing or harrassing them, including me.

There are some reports of the CD's surfacing in the Philly area, but I haven't seen any.

F____kin' pathetic LOSERS.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't these people have a life?  Do they really have such low self-esteem that they have to go around hating people they don't even know?

Also, this is 2004, not 1904.  NO ONE is going to let these people go around killing or harrassing them, including me.

There are some reports of the CD's surfacing in the Philly area, but I haven't seen any.

129464[/snapback]

I am in no way condoning it, but they are as big losers as the ones recording the gangsta rap stevestojan out there today.

I am in no way condoning it, but they are as big losers as the ones recording the gangsta rap stevestojan out there today.

129591[/snapback]

Agreed. And who buys the stevestojan? Kids from both sides who think it's "cool".

As Mellissa says, get a life. When you add it all up together, it's not hard to see why fiascos like the Pacers-Pistons comes about. It's what those of us who should put our foot down instead choose to consider "permissable".

129591[/snapback]

Agreed. And who buys the stevestojan? Kids from both sides who think it's "cool".

As Mellissa says, get a life. When you add it all up together, it's not hard to see why fiascos like the Pacers-Pistons comes about. It's what those of us who should put our foot down instead choose to consider "permissable".

129627[/snapback]

Wow, look at all the racial undertones just below the surface. I guess it's all about black vs. white. Very enlightening, fellas...not that I would have expected anything else i guess.

The difference between gangsta rap and white power "kill-blackie" music is that gangsta rap does not seek the elimination of one or more groups of people based on race, religion or skin tone. It does not preach hate, just shows the virtues of money, cash, hoes & guns. In fact, with the exception of da hoes, I would think it would be a rallying cry for the Republican party - they could play it at their next convention. At least they could if it weren't for all those black thugs producing the music.

Wow, look at all the racial undertones just below the surface.  I guess it's all about black vs. white.  Very enlightening, fellas...not that I would have expected anything else i guess.

The difference between gangsta rap and white power "kill-blackie" music is that gangsta rap does not seek the elimination of one or more groups of people based on race, religion or skin tone.  It does not preach hate, just shows the virtues of money, cash, hoes & guns.  In fact, with the exception of da hoes, I would think it would be a rallying cry for the Republican party - they could play it at their next convention.  At least they could if it weren't for all those black thugs producing the music.

130056[/snapback]

I think the "gangsta rap" is garbage, commercially manipulated and doesn't even remotely resemble music. And, I have heard some advocating killing whitey, played at 8000 watts at a traffic stop in the car next to me.

Try again.

"White Power" music has been the dark side of the Hardcore movement for a long, long time. Nothing new here and really nothing to be worried about. When I was DJing back in college, I had a hard time finding anyone who listened to this stuff or took it seriously.

Don't these people have a life?  Do they really have such low self-esteem that they have to go around hating people they don't even know?

129464[/snapback]

I would think they'd be the rule rather than the exception. Hell, it's not all that much worse than what most Democrats/Republicans say about most Republicans/Democrats, or what most Americans/Muslims say about most Muslims/Americans.

And personally...I find these people somewhat entertaining. It's always amusing to hear neo-Nazi rhetoric spew from people who are so KzooMike they don't even realize they would have been trucked to Auschwitz and gassed sixty years ago...

I would think they'd be the rule rather than the exception.  Hell, it's not all that much worse than what most Democrats/Republicans say about most Republicans/Democrats, or what most Americans/Muslims say about most Muslims/Americans. 

And personally...I find these people somewhat entertaining.  It's always amusing to hear neo-Nazi rhetoric spew from people who are so KzooMike they don't even realize they would have been trucked to Auschwitz and gassed sixty years ago...

130110[/snapback]

Exactly. These knucklehead White Power people would've met the same fate as the SA goons. They would have been...."replaced".

Exactly. These knucklehead White Power people would've met the same fate as the SA goons. They would have been...."replaced".

130269[/snapback]

Actually, the kids who listen to this crap are so impressionable and eager to readily go along with whatever anyone tells them, the big ones would have been Hitler's bodyguards, while the smaller ones would have been chained to the machine guns off Normandy.

130269[/snapback]

Actually, my point was the vast majority of those bozos would have been considered "untermenschen" by the Nazis and killed for it.

A LOT of people would disagree.  Maybe it's just past your time.

BTW, how do you feel about black people?

130170[/snapback]

What's a black person?

Seriously, who gives a flying rats ass what color someone was born as, what nationaility they are, what religion they are. If you're an ass, you're an ass. If you're a good person, you're a good person. Last time I check the ability to be good and bad had no bearing on color of skin. I also, last time I checked, had no bearing on the ability to create good music. In my opinion rap in all forms suck.

Actually, my point was the vast majority of those bozos would have been considered "untermenschen" by the Nazis and killed for it.

130294[/snapback]

Well, that too. Note that the main reason the SA was purged was not Ernst Rohm's homosexuality or even the Army's distrust for them.

No, the SA was purged because their ranks were "racially impure" whereas the SS was to be a teutonic order, pure in every way.

Way to avoid the question.  I think your answer speaks for itself.

130830[/snapback]

Do you have some kind of a problem? I think about "black" people the same way I think about anyone else. Those that act like jerks and idiots get thought of and treated as such. Those that don't, don't. Same for caucasions, hispanics, arabs, orientals, etc. etc.

You that peeved because I think rap music sucks? What do you want to hear? I've been through a hell of a lot in my 48 years, have a hell of a lot to deal with now, and frankly don't have the time or energy to waste on dumb stevestojan like that.

Do you have some kind of a problem? I think about "black" people the same way I think about anyone else. Those that act like jerks and idiots get thought of and treated as such. Those that don't, don't. Same for caucasions, hispanics, arabs, orientals, etc. etc.

You that peeved because I think rap music sucks? What do you want to hear? I've been through a hell of a lot in my 48 years, have a hell of a lot to deal with now,  and frankly don't have the time or energy to waste on dumb stevestojan like that.

130843[/snapback]

You're the one who made this a black/white issue. Personally, I don't give a flying !@#$ what you listen to or what you think of rap music. My issue is with the parallels you're clearly drawing between the hateful Nazi skinhead youth of today and the black community. There's a HUGE difference here.

You're the one who made this a black/white issue.  Personally, I don't give a flying !@#$ what you listen to or what you think of rap music.  My issue is with the parallels you're clearly drawing between the hateful Nazi skinhead youth of today and the black community.  There's a HUGE difference here.

130880[/snapback]

Well buckwheat, like it or not there is a hateful racist black youth community out there too. Fortunately for all, both sides seem to be in the minority and outside the mainstream. You saw what you wanted to see in my post, which apparantly, was a way to make something out of nothing. You must have missed the part about the stereo blasting "kill whitey". Actually, if I recall the words were more like "off the white man-cap his ass".

Now run off and protest somewhere. Better yet, report me to the mods for my overt racism.

You have some issues.

Well buckwheat, like it or not there is a hateful racist black youth community out there too. Fortunately for all, both sides seem to be in the minority and outside the mainstream. You saw what you wanted to see in my post, which apparantly, was a way to make something out of nothing. You must have missed the part about the stereo blasting "kill whitey". Actually, if I recall the words were more like "off the white man-cap his ass".

Now run off and protest somewhere. Better yet, report me to the mods for my overt racism.

You have some issues.

130898[/snapback]

Buckwheat. Beautiful. You are a dying breed, my friend. :o

There's stupid, there's !@#$ing stupid, then there's your post.  Hating rap music doesn't make one racist.

130295[/snapback]

Sorry, Tom...you're right. :w00t:

Does this fall under Christian values?  This is the part of their makeup that they don't like to talk about.  It's all NASCAR, hard work, the Bible, apple pie and smiles until you dig just below the surface.

130910[/snapback]

Yep, it's all about racism. That's the easiest torch to light, apparently.

You're just so much better than everyone else. :w00t:

Also, this is 2004, not 1904.  NO ONE is going to let these people go around killing or harrassing them, including me.

129464[/snapback]

This is why I only listen to ill mitch.

Not really.  I'm just not racist.

BTW, he called me buckwheat! :w00t:  I think I may be on to something here!

130958[/snapback]

Just playing with how easy you apparantly are. Truth of the matter is that chances are good I have a lot less issue with this than you do. I'm not inspecting posts to see if I can jump up and throw out the race card just to make noise. I simply pointed out it goes for a minority on both sides. You want to justify the kill whitey rap song to me?

Just playing with how easy you apparantly are. Truth of the matter is that chances are good I have a lot less issue with this than you do. I'm not inspecting posts to see if I can jump up and throw out the race card just to make noise. I simply pointed out it goes for a minority on both sides. You want to justify the kill whitey rap song to me?

130974[/snapback]

Translation: I've cooled down and don't want to look like an !@#$. I'll make up some stevestojan to make me look smart.

Nice. :w00t:

For the record, I am 100% against "kill whitey" music and any imaginable violent crime or the promotion of said crime. Not that's important, but I'm white. That explains why I'm against "kill whitey" music, buckwheat.

130974[/snapback]

You want to justify any country music to me. In my opinion it sucks also. :w00t:

Not really.  I'm just not racist.

BTW, he called me buckwheat! :w00t:  I think I may be on to something here!

130958[/snapback]

Neither is Paul but don't let that get in your way (by the broad definition). Feel free to throw in the inevitable "you're just defending him because..."

Everyone is a somewhat racist. You can pretend otherwise but you're lying to yourself.

Neither is Paul but don't let that get in your way (by the broad definition).  Feel free to throw in the inevitable "you're just defending him because..."

Everyone is a somewhat racist.  You can pretend otherwise but you're lying to yourself.

131000[/snapback]

Maybe you should let your boy defend his own statements. I thought you attacked stupidity whenever you see it. I guess you're more selective than you think.

Translation:  I've cooled down and don't want to look like an !@#$.  I'll make up some stevestojan to make me look smart.

Nice. :w00t:

For the record, I am 100% against "kill whitey" music and any imaginable violent crime or the promotion of said crime.  Not that's important, but I'm white.  That explains why I'm against "kill whitey" music, buckwheat.

130986[/snapback]

No, I haven't "cooled down". I didn't do anything to start with. You are the idiot who jumped up calling me a racist because I think rap music sucks. And, in my original post I made specific mention of an overtly anti-white racist piece to draw a comparrison. Now, I'm somehow "stupid" because I:

1. Said I didn't really want to be bothered with this going this way, because the entire line is crap.

2. Said I don't like anyone who acts an a$$.

3. Also don't see what ANY of this has to do with North, South, Republican, Democrat, Liberal or Conservative.

I'm the ass? Let's see a show of hands of who's being an ass here, boys and girls!

Oh, that's right-anyone who doesn't agree with you and your liddle buddy Goo are doing the right hand spin.