What to call Gailey?

mob16151

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I agree, we haven't even won a game since he has been Head Coach. This guy is awful, I know cause I heard Teddy Bruschi, Tony Kornheiser, and all the guys on ESPN say it.

I know he made the playoffs in almost every place he has been, but obviously he had nothing to do with it.

I know that Bill Cowher wanted him to be HC of Pitt after he left, but come on, what does Bill Cowher know.

I think we all need to just calm down here. We have a coach, who has a history of winning everywhere he has been. Sure we need to fill some holes, but lets see what he can do before we start calling for his head.

Well if he wins everywhere, then he will win here next year. Russ should send the playoff ticket invoices out ASAP. Win or get the f*ck out Chan. We don't need 4 more seasons of excuses and continuity for the sake of continuity for a guy that's been fired more times than a civil war cannon(as Marv would say). Good coaches and GM's frequently turn bad teams around right away nowadays so I'm sure Buddy and Chan will come thru.

BTW, HOF head coach Marv Levy handpicked the equally lackluster Dick Jauron, so why the hell would anyone care that Bill Cowher simply recommended his pal for a job? When the wins and losses start going on Cowher's permanent record I will take his opinion on a HC seriously. At least Marv's reputation went down in flames as a result. He owns that hire. Cowher....he was just helping a friend get a job that the friend wanted.

Hairless Dick....Obvious that I mean Jauron with less hair!...

I'm sorry that was terrible. Unfair and undeserved. Dick Jauron was a terrible coach. This guy is 0-0 as a Bills coach and he even has a winning record overall in his credentials....I don't think Jauron had that coming in?

So until next time....

its

CHAN THE MAN!!!!!!!!