Marty Schottenheimer

Wing Man

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling BS. Marty had said very recently and very publicly that he was done with coaching...

Golly gee whiz, I suppose you need a video of OJ butchering people with a knife before you believe it too??? :lol:

Now we know why Brian declined the interview.

THIS is something to be legitimately pissed about.

No it's not... I cannot reveal my source, but I have a very good friend @ the NFL and he say's the reason Schotty Sr. was let go in San Diego is because he was starting to become "increasingly confused" on the sidelines.

"I want to look Ralph straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

So pretend that Marty is coming in as the next HC. Do you feel good about that hire? Or only slightly better than with Gailey? I'm not sure he's that much of an upgrade over Gailey. He has a winning record, but that was accumulated mostly in the 80's and 90's. He's also another retread who runs a boring offense.

You've just married a slightly ugly woman (or man). Would you have sex with a different ugly woman (or man) just because she wanted to? Wait, don't answer that...

So Schotty wanted to get back to coaching and didn't get a shot in Buffalo. Big deal.

what if it isn't...stop speculating........

this is a message board, the land of speculation. this thread is based speculation that source told a blogger (and a fine one at that) that a retired coach wanted the bills job.....complete speculation! the sheer probability (yes, probability), that financial reasons kept one of the finest head coaches out of the running to lead the team we all so hold dear, is worthy of such speculation.