Gailey's Staff

yungmack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right and what about the other half of the schedule that they dont play at home? NO and IND seemed to do pretty well. NE has had years of success throwing the ball around outside,....CIN made playoffs throwing the ball in bad weather area........ GB ?

I mean cmon even the Bills in the golden years werent smashmouth.

Actually, when they ran the K-Gun they actually ran the ball 60% of the time, if I recall. Not exactly smashmouth, but not exactly pass-happy either. I think it was a good mix.

Gailey already said his assistants won't be anyone recognizable. He is running the offense to start but will have an OC. He wants teaching coaches. Whatever that means. I take all that to mean anyone with a big name- Martz, Edwards, Gray and so on will not be here.

Gailey already said his assistants won't be anyone recognizable. He is running the offense to start but will have an OC. He wants teaching coaches. Whatever that means. I take all that to mean anyone with a big name- Martz, Edwards, Gray and so on will not be here.

You are right on that. No big name at OC, if he is calling plays. He would be wise to have a good Def Coordinator though. I can see Herman Edwards. I thought Mike Nolan, but he is now Miami's DC. Dont expect Jerry Grey, that wont happen he is now in Seattle. Here is a name to be thrown out there. Jim Mora Jr. He was a very good Def Coordinator. with no options left for Mora, He may come here.

Staff? What staff? No OC at the current time...no DC as of yet. I am, as I was the past few weeks, still uninspired and thinking I made a good decision ditching the NFL ST.

My God - he has been coach since this morning and no staff is in place yet? We are doomed!

Staff? What staff? No OC at the current time...no DC as of yet. I am, as I was the past few weeks, still uninspired and thinking I made a good decision ditching the NFL ST.

"Uninspiring" is a step up from the past few choices.

Still...!@#$ this franchise. I'm gonna go root for Miami.