SEASON Ticket Holders...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna renew. You wanna know why? Cause it's my money and I can decide what to do with it. Don't like it? Fine, give me $2,000, since you think you can tell me what to do with my money, I should be able to tell you what to do with your money.

Twenty-four thousand posts and you're questioning whether someone can be entertained by the team? Or is your question out of curiosity for what Albany likes about the games?

I ask the question because I had season sets (living 6 hours away). I had them for Greggggggg Williams' first season with the team. It wasn't a fun season. Seeing as the rest of the decade hasn't been any better -- especially the Bills' home record over that time span -- I'm wondering what motivates people to come back for more. FWIW, I'd say MORE THAN HALF of my posts are from PPP.

An out-of-towner who had season tix when I lived there....Had season tix back in '86 (4-12)...

Yeah, you and everybody else. Did you get them before or after they signed Jim Kelly that year? We got tickets that year, and have had them every year since. Made the decision in January, because we wanted to make sure we did our part and if the Bills moved, we would have done all we can.........Then, Tops made it even easier (as other businesses did) and they were crazy low priced, like $100 for the whole season.........But, we got them before the Kelly bandwagon came on..........So, we are now going into our 25th consecutive year.

Serious question: why? What is it about the team that you find entertaining?

Youve obviously never had season tickets. The game is only a part of it. I love nothing more than getting up at 7 to load up the car and make the trip to the stadium. Taking out the grill and lighting it up while cracking open a beer with some good friends while talking about my favorite holiday, Sunday in Buffalo. The conversation before the game with all the optimism about the day believing the Bills can come out and beat anyone, throwing the football around and enjoying the burgers and hot dogs at 10 AM, doing our personal pregame ritual of shots and maybe a keg stand if theres time

Walking to the Stadium cheering lets go Buffalo and booing any opposing fan. You can feel the energy of the stadium and the excitement that is about to take place. Cheering when they introduce Brian Moorman and watching the fly over just before kick off

^Thats why i go. Thats why even if they go 0-16 ill renew because i love the expierence of game day. The game is a bonus and if they win its even better. When they beat Miami this year, that day alone was worth the price of season tickets

But thats just me. If you dont wanna buy tickets...then dont.... ill drink your :w00t:

Serious question: why? What is it about the team that you find entertaining?

I travel to WNY, see friends, make a weekend out of it. Maybe the fact that I'm not in WNY and don't take it for granted helps. When the Bills win I'm entertained, when the Bills lose I laugh at them & I'm entertained. I don't know of any other form of sports entertainment that is as enjoyable as going to an NFL game. I even found a UFL game I went to entertaining. I just love going to football games.

Youve obviously never had season tickets. The game is only a part of it. I love nothing more than getting up at 7 to load up the car and make the trip to the stadium. Taking out the grill and lighting it up while cracking open a beer with some good friends while talking about my favorite holiday, Sunday in Buffalo. The conversation before the game with all the optimism about the day believing the Bills can come out and beat anyone, throwing the football around and enjoying the burgers and hot dogs at 10 AM, doing our personal pregame ritual of shots and maybe a keg stand if theres time

Walking to the Stadium cheering lets go Buffalo and booing any opposing fan. You can feel the energy of the stadium and the excitement that is about to take place. Cheering when they introduce Brian Moorman and watching the fly over just before kick off

^Thats why i go. Thats why even if they go 0-16 ill renew because i love the expierence of game day. The game is a bonus and if they win its even better. When they beat Miami this year, that day alone was worth the price of season tickets

But thats just me. If you dont wanna buy tickets...then dont.... ill drink your :w00t:

Look up in the thread, I had season tickets Greggo's first year and drive six hours per game each way.