Frazier not interested?

gfalk87

Just saw this on twitter thought I should share it....Sal Maiorana tweeted If it's true that Leslie Frazier doesn't want Bills job, as is now being reported, I can't blame him. And I have no idea where Bills turn.

For those who dont know Maiorana covers the Bills for the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this on twitter thought I should share it....Sal Maiorana tweeted If it's true that Leslie Frazier doesn't want Bills job, as is now being reported, I can't blame him. And I have no idea where Bills turn.

For those who dont know Maiorana covers the Bills for the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester.

Sal should be embarrassed to call himself a football writer and "tweet" that he has no idea where the Bills turn. As if Leslie Frazier was the end all be all of NFL coaches. Two weeks ago barely anyone knew his name. This job is not for a diva and certainly not for a guy like Frazier who's in his 50s, who's never been offered an NFL head coaching job and is afraid of finally getting the chance. My response is, you're Leslie freaking Frazier and you're turning down this job offer? :wallbash: ...NEXT!

If he does that then he's a moron. As for Sal, here's hoping your employers don't read your twit page and here's a candidate list for you...Garrett, Rivera, McDermott, Heimerdinger, Callahan. That's five off the top of my head and all of them have just as much qualifications as Leslie "recent nobody" Frazier. He's looks like the second coming of Dick Jauron. We did the quiet and stoic coach thing, hope the Bills pass on him first.

Get a freaking grip Sal, geeeez!

Why doe s it suprise anyone? We essentially said !@#$ you to him by offering the job to Harbaugh! Hell I wouldn't want to be 4th or worse on someone's list.

The guy was a virtual nobody until Dungy started touting his name around. All of a sudden he's the next coming of Tom Landry???? Oh please, if he's offended by a head coaching job offer no matter how far down the list he was then he can go scratch. Plenty of head coaching candidates in the league who will count their blessings and take the job.