My Facebook account was hacked

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Do you have any idea about how your account was hijacked? I suppose it could happen to anyone.

Nope. Thinking about it, my password probably didn't take long to crack against an automated brute force attack. I don't think any of my PCs have viruses. I have accessed the account from public wi-fi but not since November.

Nope. Thinking about it, my password probably didn't take long to crack against an automated brute force attack. I don't think any of my PCs have viruses. I have accessed the account from public wi-fi but not since November.

Yeah, I suppose this is a good reminder to start changing passwords. The maddening thing is that like I assume most people do there is not much variation with mine from one account to another. Pretty stupid thing to do but at the same time it is tough to keep all of them in my head.

Anything shorter than a 12 character password is saying, "hey! come on in!"

I will tell Kalene to stop crying! You really upset her you bastid. B-)

awwwwwwww. If I ever get to log onto my account again I'll make sure I thank her for her concern. The account is disabled while Facebook "investigates".