Norv Turner for Buffalo HC?

Nyghtewynd

I can't imagine he'll be retained as Chargers HC after another wasted playoff year. Buffalo would kill to have someone who can lose in the first round of the playoffs. Should Buffalo even wait for him to be fired? Make the offer TONIGHT if the Chargers lose.

The Bills need the Norv Away after watching that debacle. Holy Crap, I think even Dickie J would have kicked off with 2:14 left and a timeout only down by 3. Good God that was some really poor coaching. Norv Turner might be the worst coach in the NFL. Sure his team finished 13-3 but the Bills might have won 10 games with that schedule even with the injuries. He is and always has been a pretty lousy coach. Obviously AJ learned how to hire on the cheap while he was here in Buffalo. I would bet Norv gets canned.

I can't imagine he'll be retained as Chargers HC after another wasted playoff year. Buffalo would kill to have someone who can lose in the first round of the playoffs. Should Buffalo even wait for him to be fired? Make the offer TONIGHT if the Chargers lose.

Sadlly I had the same thought that that stiff would be on the Bills sidelines..... :thumbsup: