Hoping the Cowboys Win

fairfaxbill

I'm hoping the Cowboys win so we can hire Leslie Frazier on MLK Day and say he was the guy we wanted all along. I’m tired of reading things like the Cornell Assistant Linebacker Coach turned down the opportunity to interview for the Bills HC position. Reading about who has rejected us has only been surpassed by the ridiculous speculation that Cowher will end up Coaching here.

I'm hoping the Cowboys win so we can hire Leslie Frazier on MLK Day and say he was the guy we wanted all along. I’m tired of reading things like the Cornell Assistant Linebacker Coach turned down the opportunity to interview for the Bills HC position. Reading about who has rejected us has only been surpassed by the ridiculous speculation that Cowher will end up Coaching here.

Sure. Let's hope that the Vikings 'D' gets lit up so the DC responsible can come to Buffalo and right the ship. Pure genius. Sorry, but I can't stand the Cowpukes and my brother-in-law is a huge Vikings fan and nice guy. Frazier's not going anywhere. Whether Minny loses this week or wins the SB, the Bills can have him if they want him. GO VIKES!

Sure. Let's hope that the Vikings 'D' gets lit up so the DC responsible can come to Buffalo and right the ship. Pure genius. Sorry, but I can't stand the Cowpukes and my brother-in-law is a huge Vikings fan and nice guy. Frazier's not going anywhere. Whether Minny loses this week or wins the SB, the Bills can have him if they want him. GO VIKES!

Don't give a **** about your brother-in-law, but you're 100% right on all other points. I don't want anything to do with Frazier but that's besides the point.

OK.....I'll say it. At this point I would be OK with the Cowboys losing, Wade getting fired, and returning to Buffalo. Parcells he is not, but he is (imo) the only legit coach we have had in many years.

Fire away.

LOL! ;)

You must have forgot about the time when Ralph tried to not pay Wade Phillips' contract and then he sued him.

LOL! ;)

You must have forgot about the time when Ralph tried to not pay Wade Phillips' contract and then he sued him.

I am not saying it could happen. My point is that I would be totally OK with Wade. He is Vince Lombardi compared to the guys we have had since he coached here, and I won't even go there wrt Levy.

OK.....I'll say it. At this point I would be OK with the Cowboys losing, Wade getting fired, and returning to Buffalo. Parcells he is not, but he is (imo) the only legit coach we have had in many years.

Fire away.

Wade was a winner. The last winner we had. Without the Music City miracle who knows what could've been, but as for him coming back that's laugh out loud funny. ;)

;) crap, a LB coach in the Ivy League too?

This is unfrigginbelievable. <_<

Fire away.

The Bills (Ralph) and Wade didn't just burn bridges with each other, they nuked them. Not only did Ralph fire Wade, but he cut off Wade's health insurance without letting Wade know. Wade would rather work with a peewee team for free than ever work for Ralph again. Unfortunately, this isn't the only time Ralph & a coach went out on ridiculous terms. Just look at the Wall of Fame sans Lou Saban & look back to the ugly incident when John Rauch quit in camp. Chuck Knox didn't leave until 1983, but the day Tom Cousineau signed with the CFL rather than accept Ralph's lowball offer in 1979 was the beginning of the end for him in Buffalo.

It's too bad Ralph has turned off so many coaches over the years. Part of our problem today is Ralph's history with coaches. Amazingly, at age 91, he's basically considered the same ******* that he was 30-50 years ago. At least it shows Ralph has 100% of his faculties-and that might be the problem in attracting a new coach.

PS: I'm rooting for the Cowboys for 3 reasons. 1) I'm more tired of Brett Favre's primadonna act than any hatred for the Cowboys. 2) Wade is a likeable fellow & wish him the best. 3) I picked the Cowboys this week in my playoff pool.

All hating of the Coybows aside, they are a great football team who plays a great style of football. Great attacking D, massive OL, 3 stud RBs - they are a great team to watch. That really kills me to say I enjoy watching Cowboy games. But with the Bills being the Bills the last 10 years I have to get enjoyment from my football watching elsewhere. On that note, I really enjoyed watching the Vikes, Saints, and Ravens this season.

I ain't cheering for the Cowboys, evah. Unless it helps the Bills get in the playoffs.

I am with ya. I hate Jerry and can't stand that wimp Romo. It is 17 -3 right now and I hope they continue to stomp Romo into the turf, they lose, then Jerry starts to cry and he fires Wade. I like Wade and he can do better than work for that pompous a$$.

I ain't cheering for the Cowboys, evah. Unless it helps the Bills get in the playoffs.

Agreed. Although before the game started I was thinking about cheering for them and hoping it was a low scoring battle of the Ds and then we could just sign Frazier. However, when I saw those uniforms, Jerry Jones, and all that talk on how the Cowboys are red hot, I just could not bring myself to pull for them. Go Vikes