UFL COACHES

major

Haslett, Green, Fassell, Cottrell - will any of them get an interview from our team? If so, which one? Buddy sounded like he was interested in getting a head coach that had been an HC before. I'm just curious why none of the UFL coaches have been mentioned yet?

This may have been a thread before- if so, I apologize. I'm just curious if any of these will get a serious look.

Haslett, Green, Fassell, Cottrell - will any of them get an interview from our team? If so, which one? Buddy sounded like he was interested in getting a head coach that had been an HC before. I'm just curious why none of the UFL coaches have been mentioned yet?

This may have been a thread before- if so, I apologize. I'm just curious if any of these will get a serious look.

I had a nightmare that Cottrell was named the Bills HC. As he has a connection with Ralph and Nix.

I think Green or fassel should at least get interviews.

Dennis Green Interview:

Nix - Mr. Green why do you think you are the best man for this job

Dennis Green- They are who we thought they were!

Nix - What do you mean?

Nix - Who are they then?

Dennis Green - We let em of the hook.

Nix - We dont except that hear in Buffalo?

Green - If you want to crown their A$$es then crown em.

Nix - Uh Dennis the Pats lost this year, and the super bowl is still 2 months away.

(Dennis green exits abruptly and silently)

Nix - (Puzzled and confused)So ralph what did you think?

Ralph - I need more rice pudding!

I like the job Fassel did with JP Losman.

Other than letting him play against minor leaguers, 98% who can't play at the NFL level, what did Fassel do for JP? I watched all the games & it was same old JP. The only difference was the level of competition.

Dennis Green Interview:

Nix - Mr. Green why do you think you are the best man for this job

Nix - What do you mean?

Nix - Who are they then?

Dennis Green - We let em of the hook.

Nix - We dont except that hear in Buffalo?

Green - If you want to crown their A$$es then crown em.

Nix - Uh Dennis the Pats lost this year, and the super bowl is still 2 months away.

(Dennis green exits abruptly and silently)

Nix - (Puzzled and confused)So ralph what did you think?

Ralph - I need more rice pudding!

Is that all? Do you have a website or something where I can read more of your skits?

Guest dog14787
Other than letting him play against minor leaguers, 98% who can't play at the NFL level, what did Fassel do for JP? I watched all the games & it was same old JP. The only difference was the level of competition.

Same old JP averaging close to 300 yards passing per game and winning, that's funny.

You guys see what you want to see.

Same old JP averaging close to 300 yards passing per game and winning, that's funny.

You guys see what you want to see.

Would've been pretty cool seeing JP throwing deep balls to Owens and Evans this past season to be honest with you. Probably would have won a couple of those stupid losses earlier in the year. Would have made the T.O. experiment a little interesting at least.

Yes, he was a terrible decision maker and had a "little"trouble in regards to the intermediate throws, but Edwards?? Fitz?? Brohm??? C'mon at least the guy had an arm and a will to fight...

Would've been pretty cool seeing JP throwing deep balls to Owens and Evans this past season to be honest with you. Probably would have won a couple of those stupid losses earlier in the year. Would have made the T.O. experiment a little interesting at least.

Yes, he was a terrible decision maker and had a "little"trouble in regards to the intermediate throws, but Edwards?? Fitz?? Brohm??? C'mon at least the guy had an arm and a will to fight...

I can't believe this turned into another JP thread, but what the hell.

He was successful against teams that were equivalent to Division II-A college teams. Guys like Manning, Brees and Rivers throw for 300 Yds against NFL teams. JP Losman sucked. He was terrible. And no ... it wasn't the O-Line's fault.

Guest dog14787

Losman's long ball was a thing of beauty :wallbash:

Fassel should get an interview. Billick too. What about Harbaugh?

I think they've already decided on Frazier. This may not be a bad pick if AL Saunders comes along.

Brng back AVP as quarterback coach. We actually had an interesting running game at the end of the season.

At this point if Billick is out, I'd interview Fassel and unless he picked his nose and smelled bad during the interview, I'd hire him. Took the Giant to the Super Bowl. Won the UFL Cup. Is a good coach/mentor of young QBs. He resurected Kerry Collins career. I'd also hire Denny Green over the "hot co ordinator". I wonder what Art Schell is doing now?